• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Commanders Thoughts

Upon what do you base that conclusion?
When they decided to do, whatever it was they set out to do, THAT was a plan. They absolutely had a thought of what they believed would happen.

I didn't say they had a good plan. But they had a plan.

Ax...first off, Elephants don't have feathers!
Uh, Dumbo!

As for the plan, just look at the current state of affairs in Redskins' land. The "plan" ain't working!
How can you be so sure. Maybe there's a clause in the stadium contract that gives Snyder an early out for poor attendance.
Uh huh! Didn't think of that now, did you?

If anyone is wearing filtered glasses around here, it's you my friend...B&G colored. You could not gotten a situation by our front office any more wrong if you'd tried. Just admit they ****ed up so we can all go along our happy way. You call it "opinion"...verifiable reports are out there that the Texans were willing to trade for Trent Williams...that's not some fallacy. After seeing what they paid for Tunsil, it's not hard to see we could have gotten maximum value from them, then.
Willing? Really? Willing?
Show me the official offer.
Casserly wasn't a great, but he did pull off a number of moves that helped us win SB 27. Oh and it wasn't just Casserly.
Casserly's a turd. And he fleeced Mike Ditka. big whoop!

I'm just gonna end it right here with you because this argument is futile...you're more stubborn than I am.
That's why our bromance will live...….forever!

You call it blind hatred. Well...what do you call you inability to see something that the overwhelming majority of people around here, and more and more people around the NFL are saying...the Redskins are a cluster **** of an organization?
Not swimming with the easy current? I need more than circumstantial evidence, that Bruce alone, was the shooter on the grassy knoll.

Uh, Dumbo!

How can you be so sure. Maybe there's a clause in the stadium contract that gives Snyder an early out for poor attendance.
Uh huh! Didn't think of that now, did you?

Willing? Really? Willing?
Show me the official offer.

Casserly's a turd. And he fleeced Mike Ditka. big whoop!

That's why our bromance will live...….forever!

Not swimming with the easy current? I need more than circumstantial evidence, that Bruce alone, was the shooter on the grassy knoll.

Aaaahhh...futility!

HTTR!

#firebruceallen

I will say this with absolute confidence! The Redskins will be the laughing stock of the NFL as long as Dan Snyder continues to trust Bruce Allen with the decision making of this team.

Ha! Right there! Talk about me being wrong?

It was Super Bowl 26.

Even you Raven fans should know that!

I was going to try to use the Roman numerals, but I'm too dumb for that.

Casserly was a great!

#firebruceallen

Ax wears B&G colored glasses!

Just saw this tweet and now I see the plan Ax was talking about! Bruce Allen wants to trade players to teams competing this season, but only if they give up their marquis players! Pure Brilliance!

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
The #Redskins are now open to dealing LT Trent Williams, but they aren't just asking for draft picks. I'm told they are big-game hunting, asking for players like CB Denzel Ward in return. Which… is a non-starter.

Well, I can agree with Ax on one thing. I dont think Bruce Allen is the problem. He's just a symptom of the problem. And it's not going anywhere.

I will likely be on my commute home when whatever happens, happens.

I know my opinions will be highly sought.

I'll be back!

From the beginning, Washington's handling of the Trent Williams situation screams poor management.
Why limit yourself to a 48 hour trade period when you obviously could have received so much more compensation early in the process? #Redskins
(See Laremy Tunsil)

@diannaespn

How did we get cursed with having literally the two stupidest people in the league in our FO?

The #Redskins really fooled themselves waiting this long to trade Trent Williams and are now being naive about the price for him while also having minimal leverage.

@jreidnfl

A master class in how to create the least amount of leverage for your most valuable asset. The only positive here for us Redskins fans is that we have a damn good culture. And we're close. #FireBruceAllen

Matthew Berry

The one quote that stands out talking with league sources on possible Trent Williams move - Redskins wouldn't take calls on a trade for months, “nobody wants to bail them out now.”

@JPFinlayNBCS

Source: NFL Trade: Washington Redskins have agreed to trade Pro Bowl LT Trent Williams to the Cleveland Browns for a 2020 2nd Round Pick and TE-David Njoku.

Sign of the times. Just had a friend text me: "If Skins don't move any players I will officially give up on this team. ... I mean, the Wizards are bad but at least they have some semblance of a plan and a recognition that they weren't going the right way..."

--@BenStandig

Source: NFL Trade: Washington Redskins have agreed to trade Pro Bowl LT Trent Williams to the Cleveland Browns for a 2020 2nd Round Pick and TE-David Njoku.

If that's true, that's about the best outcome we could have hoped for at this point. Now...here's to hoping the Browns lose out.

What the???? That dude is on IR at the moment and listed as their 4th TE at that!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/depth/_/name/cle

He's way better than any TE we have on the roster.

Not sure what happened to Nick O'Leary in Miami, but they just released him. That kid was one of the 3 top TE's coming out of college...he shouldbe looked at, at least.

He's way better than any TE we have on the roster.

Not sure what happened to Nick O'Leary in Miami, but they just released him. That kid was one of the 3 top TE's coming out of college...he shouldbe looked at, at least.

I just want our front office to not target injured players for once. Our TE crop is a hot cup of crap without a doubt, but someone dependable week to week should be the goal. That guy is on the concussion protocol as well, & it just reminds me too much of Reed. That poor kid is going to have some issues down the road.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 14, Members: 3, Guests: 11)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.