• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Kobe Bryant: 2012 U.S. Team Better Than Dream Team

Blake Griffin just dropped out of the Olympics due to injury.

They're all dropping out.

MJ's response:

Michael Jordan's reaction to Kobe's comments that this year's Olympic team could've beaten the '92 Dream Team: "I absolutely laughed"

via @Sportscenter

Pippen laughed it off and said the Dream Team would win by at least 25. I agree.

I think we're all being too hard on Kobe. The 2012 team could absolutely beat the 92 team today. I mean, MJ has to be close to 50, right? Bird with his horrible back, Magic has gained a LOT of weight (not even mentioning Sir Charles here). Shoot, the youngest member was Laettner, right? Even he is in his 40's I would bet, and he sucked anyway as a pro.

This dream team is a bad dream. No cohesion whatsoever. Whoever thought two spotlight seeking ball hogs like Kobe and Queen James could coexist successfully was fooling themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.