• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The RG3 video and pic thread

HOOOO DOGGIE! Just makes you wanna puff that chest out a little.

ken-starr.jpg

There are Starrs, and there are stars.

Last edited:
rhCM02O.jpg

Bobby go fast.

Glad that I found it. Just wish there had been more publicity about it. These My Wish programs are great, but the Redskins did it the right way - giving the young kid a contract and making it all official, even if it is just for a day. For that day, he was a member of the team and a teammate to Griff.

I'm about to stop listening to the "My Wish" segments on ESPN Radio on my way home from work on Saturdays. They're amazing. But it's hard to drive sometimes, seeing through the uh, tears and all.

I can't stand the Seahawks, but Russell Wilson's was phenomenal as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.