• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Playoff Predictions

Bob - they may left Alex Smith too much time :)

Extreme calls it - nice sir :cheers:

I wouldn't want to play the 49ers - I don't care WHO you are.

Bob - they may left Alex Smith too much time :)

Sad but true. Who'd a thunk it, huh?

There will be no living with that Harbaugh guy now. :(

So far I'm 3-0, but the Tebows aren't looking too promising. Good thing it's only the 1st quarter and Tebow is just about to heat up :)

I'm banking on the Patriots shooting their wad early.

0-1 thus far. But it was funny to see Carlos being schooled by Graham. A little bit of karma there and I enjoyed each nano-second of that play.

Go ahead Fisher - hire Gregg. Dare ya! More karma. But hated it. Bah.

Got NE in this one. Would rather see Denver win though.

Got the Packers and Ravens tomorrow. My heart is aching for a fan favorite - Matt Schaub. Tough break for us UVA homies. Would love to see Houston pull an upset. Modell should pay constantly for coming to the region - butthead.

Hope the Packers win. Time for the midgets to exit.

But that first game was incredible.

I remember one of my favorite games I watched was the Bills coming back from a 35-3 deficit against the Oilers to win 41-38 in overtime. Wouldn't it be sweet if history could repeat itself tonight?

I was hoping that all four games would be offensive classics. This is one-sided track meet. This is Carl Lewis against the speed of Herman Munster.

Ugh! Boy was I wrong! :laugh:

Effing Brady and Belicheat - having Tom drop back to pass in a 30-point blowout is terrible karma. Here's hoping Suggs takes him out of the game early next week.

Effing Brady and Belicheat - having Tom drop back to pass in a 30-point blowout is terrible karma. Here's hoping Suggs takes him out of the game early next week.
I couldn't agree more. Being up 30+ in the 4th quarter and still having their starting QB in and throwing 60 yards downfield is a perfect example of why people hate the Pats so much.

Hopefully, this weekend will give them a heavy dose of karma.

Ravens at Patriots Don't expect Joe Flacco to have a career game, but do expect the Ravens to run all over New England. I can easily see Baltimore gaining 200+ on the ground. Ray Lewis might be looking at this as his last shot at glory, so he will be even more fired up and lethal than he usually is. Ed Reed will have fun with Brady, and the Ravens will go to the Super Bowl.

Ravens 26
Patriots 21

Giants at 49ers Eli Manning and the Giants looked phenomenal against the Packers to the untrained eye. To the more sophisticated observer, we all know they caught the Packers with their pants down. The Packers turned the ball over numerous times - something they never do. They fumbled without being hit, they fumbled without the ball being hit. They panicked, and everybody dropped multiple passes to the point it would not surprise me if they broke the record for drops in a game. The Packers picked the worst time to have their worst game of the year. The fact they still managed to put 20 points on the board just goes to show that the Giants are not as good s the game indicated, because just about any other team in that scenario would have likely held the Packers to single digits, if they scored at all. This week, the Giants will be traveling West and facing the hottest San Fran team in over a decade. Combine that with the fact the 49ers have a new sense of confidence after pulling out a tough one against the Saints, and this game has blowout written all over it. It will be a Harbaugh-Harbaugh Super Bowl, and I can't wit to see it.

49ers 30
Giants 10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.