• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BEL: Giants Game - Random Observations

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
BEL: Giants Game - Random Observations

Just a few quick hit thoughts about the game. These are the things that stand out in my mind after watching it live and then reviewing parts on Tivo when I could drag myself away from the Bears/Packers tilt last night (at least Cutler played a worse game than Campbell yesterday).

* While it appears the sky is falling (and in many ways it feels like it to my heart), it is important to remember that the Meadowlands has always been a house of horrors for the Skins. We got beat by a Giants team that is only 18 months removed from winning a Super Bowl and 8 months removed from posting the best record in the NFC. Without the weirdness that is Plaxico Burress this team likely would have played the Steelers in the Super Bowl last year and they are arguably better now than last year.

Click link above to continue reading.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.