• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread: Redskins @ Bills

Beck missed his hot read on Sack #3. He held the ball too long on another.

His tentative play is part of the reason this team remains in a funk.

It's the biggest reason imo.

well, the defense hasn't exactly come up with any gems either the past 2 weeks to support the offense.

they have made Cam Newton and Ryan Fitzpatrick look like first team all-stars.

I do agree this ship is taking on water fast.

After the bye, 0-3 with losses in succession by 7, 13 and now 20 points.

The team is really no longer competitive.

And THAT is going to be something that is going to make part or all of the next 9 weeks tough to watch.

Blood.
Blood.
Blood makes the grass grow.

Nothing to loose. At least Beck hasn't turned it over

Turnovers are bad. Ineptitude is worse. We were better with a fatally-flawed Rex Grossman in there. Fact.

well, the defense hasn't exactly come up with any gems either the past 2 weeks to support the offense.

they have made Cam Newton and Ryan Fitzpatrick look like first team all-stars.

Well Cam and Ryan have looked good all season. We've seen the Redskins defense slide before when the offense can't produce.

Karma gone when receiver falls down and they get an int
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I think I'd like Norv to do the post game presser. I don't even want to hear Shanny right now......

Beyond depressed.

Depressed is so 2002.

This franchise just keeps pushing deeper into the wilderness and seem to have no compass.

On that other board, the one that died today, I asked how there could even be a Redskins homer alive and well anymore with this club doing it's dead level best to beat the homer out of every fan in it's base?

I just don't see anything left to really cheer for anymore. We should just change our name to The Generals and get it over with.

The Redskins couldn't get an invite to any collegiate conference right now.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Well, they'll never beat the homer out of me. Been doing this too long, and quitting is worse than dying.

Doesn't mean it's easy to live with, but I am what I am.

Homer until I die. Which keeps gettin' closer every day.:(

You and me both Ax...you and me both. Save me a seat at the heavenly bar :)

This is the first game I'm actually depressed after.

Strangely enough, I just feel ambivalent. I'm not, but that's how I feel. I expected this outcome.

I heard Sonny on the radio say it wasn't what they are doing, it's the lack of execution that's not getting it done

To hell with a QB, I want every stinking draft choice spent on the O-Line this off season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.