• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Thread - Redskkins vs. Giants

The first rounder does his thing. Well done. Let's keep it going.

We finally have a real team. No more Washington Generals bs.

He did the car wash thing, not me.

Dumb block in the back by Jackson. Poor field position as a result.

Rex looks great. Our WRs need to start helping him.

I honestly believe I can run faster than Doughty.

He did the car wash thing, not me.

Dumb block in the back by Jackson. Poor field position as a result.
i just looped you in there for the premature whining. I see you're still focused on the negative. skins aren't perfect by any means, but overall playing well. Rex is red hot.

How can you possibly not make Fred Davis the starter?

This might be the turning point. Down to the 19 and they gain -31 yards. Not good.

Chris Neild with two sacks - great game for the rookie 7th rounder.

The Giants are doing everything they can to give this game to the Redskins. Not that this is a bad thing.

Wow, this team believes. I haven't seen this in forever.

I believe Redskins Nation(the fans) were crazily over-optimistic for the last 10 years. We were, literally, one of the worst teams in the league.

And now, people are too pessimistic. Dangerous offense. Forward passes.

This team has legs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.