• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

I favor drafting a QB at #4 and here's why:

• There's a higher bust ratio at the top for QB than LT;
Pretty good point right there that's not often talked about. We misfire on a QB with #4 we'd do serious damage to our cap situation, uncapped or not. Tackle is a much safer pick there in that regard.

And call it a hunch, but I have a strong feeling that the best QB in 5 years will have been drafted in the 2nd round or later.

All that said, I do agree that trading back would seem to be the best option at this point. Imagine if we can somehow trade back to the teens and acquire another late first or an early second. We'd be able to get one of the top 2 or 3 tackles, top 2 or 3 running backs and top 2 or 3 quarterbacks.

Or like, 3 REALLY sweet tight ends! :new_idea:

But with reports of all 4 of the top teams shopping their picks to trade down, teams that want to move up have choices and can play the 4 off against each other.

Are all 4 shopping their picks? I haven't heard that. I heard Tampa was actually thinking about moving into the first overall pick to draft Suh!

Given the right situation, and key word right situation, Bradford will do well in the NFL. Only if he is not thrown to the wolves in his rookie season. Kyle and Matt will really turn Sam into a very good QB, that is they draft him with the 4th pick. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.