• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

10th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

Kel Varnsen

2019 BGO Ballers Champ
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Alma Mater
High Point
It's that time of year again. It's time for the BGO Fantasy Football League. We've all seen your posts. We've read your ideas on how to build a successful football team. Now it's time to put your ideas into action. It's time to see who is the best fake football GM on this board. The contest is free and it's open to everyone. The more the merrier! In the past, we've had up to 3 leagues to accommodate everyone. So depending on how many people we get, we will divide up into leagues of 10 or 12 players.

We will use yahoo as we have in the past and use the same scoring and roster rules as before:

1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 DST, 1 K

We want you to play. Whether you are a novice or an expert. Whether it's your 1st year or your 10th. We want you to play in this league. And as a special treat, Boone has said there will be prizes this year!

To summarize:
  • You get to put your football team building ideas into action
  • You won't lose your job if you mess up like most real GMs (One seemingly can't ever lose their job)
  • You get to have camaraderie with the other members on this board
  • You get to have lots of fun
  • You will get a prize if you win
  • It costs you nothing but a few minutes each week

You do not want to miss out this year, so sign up today. All you need to do is reply in this thread that you want to play and I will setup the leagues and invite the players. Once we have the leagues set, we will work on setting the draft date to try and accommodate as many as we can.

Previous winners:
2018: Kel Varnsen
2017: Special K, Kel Varnsen
2016: Ax, Win4us
2015: Boone, Burgundy Burner, Shi no Tenshi
2014: Drumlinboy/Shi no Tenshi
2013: Dead Money
2012: Dead Money
2011: SkinsFan76
2010: Lanky Livingston

League 1 Draft Date and Time: August 25th, 8:00 PM EST

Draft Order:

1. @btfoom
2. @China
3. @Boone
4. @dugless1ders
5. @Ax
6. @ZeroAnd16
7. @Neophyte
8. @Kel Varnsen
9. @Om
10. @33redskins33

League 2 Draft Date and Time: August 25th 4:30 PM EST

Draft Order:

1. @Elephant
2. @Win4us
3. @Canadian Hog
4. @Ax
5. @Shi no Tenshi
6. @Knightingale
7. @Kel Varnsen
8. @SkinsOrlando

Last edited:
If you received an invite through Yahoo, don't worry about it right now. I renewed the league and it invited back all the players from last year. Don't misunderstand, we want you back. But we will get the signup here on the board and then figure out the leagues and do a formal invite and league setup.

I'm in. Brother Om said he'd give it a go this year as well.

Yes, I'll have eggs over easy, sausage patties, hash browns, biscuits, coffee, and orange juice.

And I'll need some hot sauce, please.

th (1).jpg

I...

am...

in!!!

The basement gets quite lonely. I'd be happy to keep it company this fantasy season. - CH

Yes, I would love to join this league. The only issue is I'm on vacation the last week of August, so may have to do the dreaded 'auto-draft' if that's OK.

We usually do everything possible to find a draft date/time that works for everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright, gonna give a try this year. Things might be a little crazy, but I have a desire to throw down on some point counting. Sign me up :D

I'm stupid busy but I rather miss this so I'll give it a go once again.

Count me in, at least this year can't be as bad as last years.......I hope

Keep em coming guys - this is shaping up to be a war!

Did not see my name on the participant list, so Canadians are either not allowed in the league, or I was accidentally omitted. I would love to play again if space permits. CH

Did not see my name on the participant list, so Canadians are either not allowed in the league, or I was accidentally omitted. I would love to play again if space permits. CH

I didn't see where your passport was in order.

I added you to the list. I clearly just missed it. But you are on the list now.

Thanks to everyone who has signed up so far. If you have not signed up, there is still time. Don't way too long though as at some point we will have to get the leagues setup. We will have as many leagues as needed to allow all interested members to play. All you need to do is post in this thread if you are interested in playing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.