• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Poll: who do we pick in the 3rd round-trade down scenerio

who do we pick in the 3rd round?

• Toby Gerhart RB Stanford 6-1 235

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Ed Dickson TE Oregon 6-4 244

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greg Hardy DE Mississippi 6-4 279

• Amari Spievey CB Iowa 6-0 190 "

• Austen Lane DE Murray State 6-6 267

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Jason Fox OT Miami (Fla.) 6-6 314

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Koa Misi OLB Utah 6-3 244

• T.J. Ward SS Oregon 5-10 199

• Jimmy Graham TE Miami (Fla.) 6-7 259

• Joe McKnight RB Southern California 6-0 190

• Total voters

brandies

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Trent Williams OT in the first, Maurkice Pouncy C in the second Vlad Ducasse OT Massachusetts 6-5 326 in the second

I heard Mike Shanahan still likes Maurice Clarett. Oh, wait he was already drafted, we just need him to get sprung from the joint.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

If, and I mean a HUGE if because I do not believe he will be there, Toby Gerhart is available to us in the 3rd round, we must pull the trigger on that guy! I would even take him with the 2nd second rounder if we traded down!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.