• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Health update.

Docsandy

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
You may be getting tired of hearing about my health issues but I hope they are coming to an end soon. My heart function decreased to 20% (sigh) so this morning they are putting in a specialized pacemaker as well as an implantable defibrillator.

Prayers welcome. If this doesn't help my physical endurance...I honestly don't know what if anything is next.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Good vibes and prayers Sandy, hopefully this gets you back towards where you want to be

Sandy, I'm sorry to hear you're having to go through this but hope the end result is that you feel much better. Sending good thoughts your way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sandy, I'm sorry to hear you're having to go through this but hope the end result is that you feel much better. Sending good thoughts your way!

Thanks SO and Boone. Gives a whole new meaning when I say having to keep nitroglycerin nearby during Redskins games

Hate hearing this Doc, fwiw i'll be praying for you.

You may be getting tired of hearing about my health issues but I hope they are coming to an end soon. My heart function decreased to 20% (sigh) so this morning they are putting in a specialized pacemaker as well as an implantable defibrillator.

Prayers welcome. If this doesn't help my physical endurance...I honestly don't know what if anything is next.

Sending love, hugs, prayers, positive-vibes and anything else I can think of to help your way!

Let us hear from you Doc - and hope you are recovering well <3

Hang in there Doc. Whatever it is - give it your all to beat it down!

Hope things went well and you are just doing the recovery thing, Doc. Let us know when you can. <3

Thanks for all good wishes. And messages. I am gradually stronger but a big has me down for the count these past s see several days. Your messages and prayers mean a lot
Hugs and HTTR

Great to hear Doc, rest up and get your strength back.

Great to hear Doc, rest up and get your strength back.
Still working on the endurance thing. Cant even carry a gallon of milk without getting short of breath...dr. says if pacemaker is going to work could take a few months because of the damage caused by the two heart attacks...sigh. just thought I'd check in. HTTR

We love ya Doc, nice to hear from you. Hang in there!!!

We love ya Doc, nice to hear from you. Hang in there!!!

Thanks Boone. Means alot....hoping to go back to work 3/25...fingers crossed.

Definitely take it easy doc, get as much rest as possible.

Rest up and enjoy Free Agency and the Draft Doc. :D

We're gonna need your spirit, optimism and strength come season time :D

I've seen her occasionally post on Facebook, but thanks for asking Win. @Docsandy, you doing okay these days?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.