• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins make roster moves 12/31/2018

fansince62

The Washington Redskins today released their entire team that was not on IR.

Bruce Allen, who departed immediately for Oakland, CA after the game, could not be reached for comment.

Coach Jay Gruden summarized Sunday's loss with a succinct "I just gotta coach em up better."

Owner Daniel Snyder was seen executing his emergency escape plan when under duress by the 10 Redskins fans who attended the Sunday game.

Mason Foster was overheard muttering "screw those 10 fans."

The Redskins Vice President for Public Relations and Mendacity notified the media that the poorer than expected final record was traceable to lax performance by the locker room janitors who have all been summarily fired. No immediate replacements have been named but the team has already begun off-season search planning that will include collegiate level janitors with promising track records. "We will leave no porta-potty unturned in our quest to find the best for Redskin nation - just like our roster" was the offical press release.

Alex Smith was seen laughing on his way to the bank yesterday morning.

Josh Norman secretly committed last September to reprise the Jennifer Beales role in Flashdance 2.

Former Redskins tight end Chris Cooley issued a quick-look analysis of the Sunday game noting "They really suck. Hope Jay-bird didn't hear me say that!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait for free agency!

Why look forward to free agency? Don't you know that with the Redskins, no matter who is on the roster, everything stays the same. I'm predicting the final win/lose ratio for next year - 8-8. A slight improvement on this year but no play-off appearance. We'll finish third in the NFC East - again - and have to go through all this again this time next season.

I might start supporting a team that is actually good!

Why not extend Josh Norman?

He showed good dexterity on Dancing with the Stars 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.