• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Burner’s Burning Questions: News, Grades, Evals, Questions, Regular Season, 2018

Re: Burner's Burning Questions: News, Grades, Evals, Questions, Regular Season, 2018

My argument is that if Perine has some ability then perhaps he can be active on game day and help carry some of the load for Peterson so Adrian CAN make it through 16 games.

Again, we can go back to the 'at or replacement level' argument to wonder if the Redskins could get more rushing and receiving out of a guy like Byron Marshall or a veteran off the street than Perine can provide. CJ Anderson?

Perine does two things an NFL rusher has problems overcoming - a slow first step and a tendency to fumble the ball.

I don't know if Peterson goes down that Samaje does anything for us.

My guess is you will see more of Bibbs and the team will bring Marshall back as he showed some elusiveness as a rusher as well as a receiver.

Re: Burner's Burning Questions: News, Grades, Evals, Questions, Regular Season, 2018

Byron Marshall has been activated off of IR and is now on the roster of 53. Brian Quick has been released.

Quinn could be inactive. If he does play, it is to return punts only.

Gruden confirmed on the coach's show that Quinn's playing.

Quinn could be inactive. If he does play, it is to return punts only.

You sure he is only doing returns?? Doesn't seem logical...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quinn is starting in place of Crowder. I can't wait to see this guy in the slot.

There will be no official grades, evals, and questions this week. It is a short week and there is a lot to do.

The team fell behind early, but made a determined effort to come back and win. It is difficult to put into words how we feel about today's devastating injury. This is a tough day for all fans of this team.

Have a good week everyone.

Another look at the new LG. He is looking pretty good. Posting less footage this week and yes, he is human and will make a mistake now and then.

Byron Marshall was the player who missed his blocking assignment.

We may not hold the 1st pick in the draft, but our coach`s brother will (probably). If that happens what could we possibly pony up to obtain that spot?

Would Kerrigan, Norman and our 1st make it happen? Odds of the Bruce pulling of a coup to get qb Justin Herbert is a nice thought to cap off this depressing season.

Last edited:

We may not hold the 1st pick in the draft, but our coach`s brother will (probably). If that happens what could we possibly pony up to obtain that spot?

Would Kerrigan, Norman and our 1st make it happen? Odds of the Bruce pulling of a coup to get qb Justin Herbert is a nice thought to cap off this depressing season.

No thanks, but trading Kerrigan should not be off the table. I'm just not sure what we'd get for him. He still has some football left in the tank, but this season shows he's not the player he once was. With the talent we've put in the middle of the DL, he should be having a record year. Instead, I see him not containing the edge all too often, and not beating one on ones as frequently as he once did. Much of the yardage Zeke go last night was toward that side of the DL.

I'd really prefer that Bruce never makes another deal for this franchise, especially when it comes to procuring our next QB.

He's already proven that he cannot judge QB talent and that he has a soft spot for QBs Andy Reid no longer wants.

Our drafting has gotten better in the last few years, where Bruce sucks ostrich balls is in the FA department. He definitely gets blame for keeping Jay on, that's for sure.

Over the last 20 or so years there's 2 positions that this team is destined to fail drafting for. Lack of a good Qb/wr combo has haunted us badly.

Sucks we need starters at both spots when this is supposed to be a d-line rich draft. We could of rounded out our d-line and linebackers that tackle and cover. At this point I'd be quite content if we spent EVERY pick on offense. All 7 or however many we have.

The QB class for this year is weak, but there are two candidates who have the most potential - Drew Lock of Missouri and Brett Rypien of Boise St.

We shouldn't reach for Lock, but if he does fall to us in the first round, you make the pick.

I'd be ok with reaching a bit for Rypien in the third round (we have two picks in the third, so that would be a good move). He is a fourth round talent and would need a year to learn the offense and the NFL. His potential is unlimited.

A better solution would be to trade away our first this spring for a 2020 first and gain a second round pick in the 2019 draft. We would have two first round picks in 2020 and the ammo to target a QB in what is looking like a much better class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.