• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostication - 2017 Week 6 - 49ers @ Redskins

Blognostications

Blognosticator - the One and Only Ax

A Must Win! ........................That's right boys and girls, this Sunday's game at Fedex, against the F'ers, is a must win. I don't want to hear about how many more games there are. This is a must win for our boys. Let me explain.

Remaining 1 game behind the Eagles, 1 game ahead of the Cowboys, and 3 games ahead of the Giants, makes it a must win

Being the first game back after the bye, the first game of ... Read the rest here.

We know that Shanahan wants to beat Snyder in the worst way. Pierre wants to do well, but it is probably not as personal as Shan.

Yeah, well, we're gonna send him home with that Ned Beatty look on his face.

The Redskins should win this game. But the absence of Josh Norman and the potential absence of Trent Williams levels the playing field a bit for the 49ers as those are arguably the two best players on our team.

I see this as a relatively close game that the Redskins win say 24-21 or 24-17 with a strong fourth quarter effort.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.