• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFC East Thoughts

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Man - Philly laying the wood to the Cardinals right now. As much as I hate to admit it, the Eagles look to be the class of the NFC East so far this year. They seem to be the team we'll have to chase and surpass if we want to win the division, not Dallas.

Redskins get another crack at the Iggles on Monday night in Phily in 2 weeks. I hope they show up this time around.

Man - Philly laying the wood to the Cardinals right now. As much as I hate to admit it, the Eagles look to be the class of the NFC East so far this year. They seem to be the team we'll have to chase and surpass if we want to win the division, not Dallas.

Redskins get another crack at the Iggles on Monday night in Phily in 2 weeks. I hope they show up this time around.

When they hired Doug Pederson, I was afraid of this. Then...they went out and hired Jim Schwartz for the defense? They have enough talent to be a force in the east for the next few years.

I was kind of hoping Wentz would take 3 years before getting it. But he apparently has put together a good season this year and last year.
As far as talent I think the eagles do have the edge getting rid of chip when they did saved them talent wise. Another draft and I think we are strong contenders for the NFC east every year

Eagles obliterating Denver. They may get that elusive trophy this year. I don't know who is playing better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Confirmed: Carson Wentz has a torn ACL and is done for the year.

Please.

Make it 2013 all over again.

Die Dallas!

Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please
Die Dallas!

Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a feeling this was a trap game for the Saints. Talked about it with some friends who kinda laughed at me.

It's ok, we beat the Eagles, we're own top of the division, and this win simply mean the Turds will likely keep Jason Garrett for another season!

it's the slooooooooooow death we want!

With credits to Brother @Om thought this might bring a smile to your Friday faces...

Giants WR Golden Tate will be suspended for the first four games of the 2019 season for PED use.

Jadaveon Clowney being traded to the Seahawks, not the Eagles per reports. That's good news.

I was reading online where Melvin Gordon started following the Eagles on Instagram, and the speculation mill went into overdrive. Then someone had the audacity to say, "If the Eagles add Gordon, it would be the most potent offense ever assembled." He then wet on, of course, to declare them a Super Bowl favorite.

I love that statement for no reason other than we've been here before. Remember the Eagles "Dream Team" in 2011? The way they were hyped up, the rest of the NFL should have sat out the season and handed them the Lombardi. Instead, they went 8-8 and missed the playoffs. That's the stuff dreams are made of. I hope they get Gordon for this reason alone.

On a side note, Gordon also started following several other teams on Instagram and Twitter, so the speculation pretty much dried up.

The Daniel Jones era in New York has begun. Named the week 3 starter today.

Saquon Barkley has had a serious injury in the Bucs game. Had to be helped off the field.

If I were giving Daniel Jones a grade on his first NFL outing, he'd get a B+ from me (and considering this was his first NFL start on the road, that'd be an A- on a curve). He's calm in the pocket, has pretty good pocket awareness, was accurate on throws inside 20 yds or so, and can clearly burn you with his feet when the opportunity avails itself. He overthrew at least 3 deep passes, maybe more. That was one area where he was consistently lacking. And he's not a physical guy - if/when the pass rush gets to him, he's liable to cough it up. I'm not sure how durable he'll be if he insists on taking off downfield frequently.

I have to say, he impressed me. He definitely has a much stronger arm than all the draft profiles I read gave him credit for. If I were a Giants fan, I'd be pretty excited.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.