• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Today's Inactives

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
ANNOUNCEMENT OF INACTIVES

LANDOVER, Md. – The Washington Redskins have announced the following inactives and lineup changes for today’s game against the Dallas Cowboys:

The Redskins declared the following players as inactive:

o No. 2 QB Nate Sudfeld

o No. 19 WR Rashad Ross

o No. 38 CB Kendall Fuller

o No. 50 LB Martrell Spaight

o No. 72 DE Anthony Lanier II

o No. 74 G Arie Kouandjio

o No. 97 DE Kendall Reyes

The Cowboys declared the following players as inactive:

o No. 9 QB Tony Romo

o No. 34 RB Darius Jackson

o No. 35 S Kavon Frazier

o No. 53 LB Mark Nzeocha

o No. 65 G Ronald Leary

o No. 75 DE Ryan Davis

o No. 99 DE Charles Tapper

A little surprised about Lanier but on the other hand I suppose this means the Duke is in and playing?

Didn't Dallass just pick up Ryan Davis for blitzing last week? He does lead their team in career sacks; seems like he might have had some value today. BTW that number of sacks is 11...

So did the turds run no huddle For the td on us?

Golston knocked out of the game.
Baker knocked out of the game.

Injuries.

Just 2 more HUGE reasons not to neglect the Dline in the offseason, or put too many guys on PS or Inactive list.

Baker back in game. That's a good sign. But he could be playing hurt, out of desperation.

The Redskins played 4 down linemen for a good portion of the second half and the defense, while not a great outing, did get decent pressure on Prescott without having to bring the house. Murphy and Kerrigan pressured as ends in the alignment.

There is nothing we can do about the DL talent now. It's too late.

The best we can hope for is that Joe Barry uses the players to their strengths and that may very well mean doing some things he didn't intend to do before the season started.

But, I think the 'spell' has finally been broken whereby our DC and HC think the only way we can get pressure is to run a 3-4 with pressure from natural DEs playing OLB.

That's really the one positive thing coming out of being 0-2.

It was a humid day. Why only have 5 active DL? To keep them fresh you should have more bodies to rotate.

If I could have gotten in the locker after the game with my shotgun, there would have been bodies everfugginwhere. :)

Time to make Lanier active and Ionnidis up to replace Reyes. Looks like Reyes is indeed a bust. So much for the relationship with Barry.

Going back to the 4-3 seems the most logical thing to do.

So, we can forget that.

Wonder what the over/under for NY scoring will be.

I say 50.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.