• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Playoff Tickets Go On Sale 10 a.m. Monday

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
For Immediate Release
January 3, 2016

PLAYOFF TICKETS GO ON SALE TO GENERAL PUBLIC AT 10 A.M. ON MONDAY

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. – A limited number of tickets for the NFC Wild Card Round game to be hosted at FedExField will go on sale to the general public at 10 a.m. on Monday, Jan. 4. The date, kickoff time and opponent are still to be determined.

Fans wishing to buy tickets may do so by visiting www.ticketmaster.com or calling (301) 276-6050. Because of the high demand and limited number of available seats, orders will be limited to four tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Game time 4:40 PM Eastern Sunday

Did anyone on here try to Bu tickets today? I was just curious as to how it went. It would be nice if there were no general admin tickets available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heads up to anybody looking for tickets- they re-priced a bunch of clubs on Ticketmaster today, down to $199 a ticket plus fees (previously cheapest were $350+). That's way better than anything on stubhub right now, though I do expect prices will fall rapidly tomorrow. Doesn't look like much has been selling and asking prices have been very high.

Tip- row 19 in club are dry seats, covered in case of rain.

A friend of mine wants to know who is going to the game... Is there a meetup planned?

BTW, I've got another commitment and will probably have to DVR the game. I have to run to NYC for the weekend, and I'll be travelling back about the time the game is on. About the 4th week in a row that I've had to DVR the game and listen live on the radio. I suppose nobody (at least the superstitious) can blame me if we lose, since I won't be changing up my routine.

Last edited:
Pretty surprised at this market. The big stubhub selloff everybody is predicting STILL hasn't happened, prices are holding high, no quality tickets under $250 on the hub and crappy seats at $200. Best deal is still the $199 clubs on ticketmaster.

Pretty surprised at this market. The big stubhub selloff everybody is predicting STILL hasn't happened, prices are holding high, no quality tickets under $250 on the hub and crappy seats at $200. Best deal is still the $199 clubs on ticketmaster.

If you want cheap tickets, you'll have to go to the Minnesota game, where they've slashed prices due to the expected wind chill of Minus 20, and a high temperature of One Degree Fahrenheit.

I'm happy with the $199 clubs on ticketmaster. Great tickets, fair price. That's what I got. There's plenty of them still available.

Inclusive of fees? Did you get parking too?

Yeah, they are just giving away free parking. Dan Snyder is generous like that.

Psyche!

It's $199 + fees which is $215 all in per ticket (you could just go to ticketmaster and see for yourself).

You can also buy gray lot parking for $60 from ticketmaster when you buy your tickets, or go to redskinsparking.com where they've had these passes all week. Green/orange are $90 on stubhub.

Again, this is cheap for great seats and WAY better than anything on stubhub, where any decent ticket is $300. It seems like people just go straight to stubhub these days without checking the official seller, ticketmaster. I have no idea why.

On Extremeskins everybody is complaining about high prices, and there were people bragging on buying $200 upper deck tickets and what a bargain they got.

They should just go here. The cheap clubs are in the corners:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/washing...artistid=806041&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8

Last edited:
Yeah, they are just giving away free parking. Dan Snyder is generous like that.

Psyche!

It's $199 + fees which is $215 all in per ticket (you could just go to ticketmaster and see for yourself).

You can also buy gray lot parking for $60 from ticketmaster when you buy your tickets, or go to redskinsparking.com where they've had these passes all week. Green/orange are $90 on stubhub.

Again, this is cheap for great seats and WAY better than anything on stubhub, where any decent ticket is $300. It seems like people just go straight to stubhub these days without checking the official seller, ticketmaster. I have no idea why.

On Extremeskins everybody is complaining about high prices, and there were people bragging on buying $200 upper deck tickets and what a bargain they got.

They should just go here. The cheap clubs are in the corners:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/washing...artistid=806041&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8

Nice.

Folks should just learn to be patient, as prices are dropping, even as we speak.

I just bought an extra pair, through my STH account, for a fellow ES member. Section 142, row 18. They charged $174.90 per ticket, + the $20.00 bullshit fee.

Those seats, BTW, are some of the best in the stadium. Skins side, ~ 50 yd line.

If I didn't have my own seats, I'd have no problem paying that.

That's great! Nice to hear people are hooking each other up with tickets. Lower level will be rocking I'm sure

I do like the seat map ability on ticketmaster. I specifically got last row club when I bought these two days ago because I was worried about rain, and those are dry seats. Looks like it's gonna be super nice though! So I'll have to enjoy the perk of lukewarm wings at Hooters.

The market is FINALLY starting to loosen up a little on stubhub but still I don't see the massive collapse we are used to. I'm wondering if that means lots of Packers fans or just a lot of excitement amongst the fanbase. Hope it's the latter! Get-ins on stubhub are still 165+ fees which is pretty amazing. People were predicting they'd be 80 bucks by now.

Hey since you are hooking people up, can you post on ES about the $199 clubs on ticketmaster? I don't have an account there. I feel like people don't even know about this and it's a great option. We need more Skins fans there, and not in the upper deck.

I'm really surprised this isn't sold out, especially knowing Skins fans history.
I expected it to sell out, an hour after tickets went on sale.
I wonder what's holding people back

The Skins' bullshit "Game sells out in 13 minutes!!!" headlines can't help. People think the game is sold out, they go to stubhub and see outrageous prices, and don't bother checking ticketmaster.

A general malaise of the in-game experience. This is a league-wide issue where people would rather watch at home in comfort with their massive TVs and sound system then deal with traffic, high prices, drunk fans etc.

I'll point out that technically, the game IS sold out (no GA available). And there really aren't that many empties on ticketmaster, maybe a few hundred clubs and that's it. The aftermarket - with about 2,000 available now (down from 5,000 earlier in the week) doesn't count. Those tickets ARE sold.

There's maybe 75 $199 clubs in 2 sections remaining. Those are going fast today...there were still 4 or 5 sections yesterday. The place will be full.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.