Sons of Washington

Hail your Redskins here in our featured forum
Fight on... Fight on...
Threads
I feel sorry for all you poor bastards that have to blognosticate these final games. At least when I did it there was the possibility of a win. And when your heart is no longer in it, I imagine...
Replies
Views
Of he can't commit and is thinking that Colt might not perform well and get pulled. Its not pitchforks and torches...its just our opinions.
Replies
Views
For Immediate Release December 11, 2014 REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. – The Washington...
Replies
Views
Heard Hankerson couldn't make it onto the field to see it.
Replies
Views
Why wouldn't we want to immulate a franchise that went down the drain as time went on?
Replies
Views
I was due for a debacle. No room for error next two weeks as the last week is the week of meaningless games and players rested. The tight playoff races though may change that age old philosophy.
Replies
Views
He does have 'punt returner' in his resume. Every little bit helps. Of course, they did cut another CB to make room because the Redskins are so deep there.
Replies
Views
NFL TV Distribution Maps _Week 15 506 Sports - NFL Maps: Week 15, 2014 Congrats to those who get the game - we think. We'll be in chat on Sunday where we'll find something to talk about - we think.
Replies
Views
Dan Snyder... it ain't Griffin doing it. Even if Griffin (not saying that I think he his) is running to Snyder with complaints, Snyder is the executive here. Griffin is Griffin... If Snyder...
Replies
Views
Not many guys on the street who can come in and play at this point of the season. Better front offices than ours have been looking for injury replacements too.
Replies
Views
Any coach who doesn't demand, and exercise, final say on who starts/plays is an idiot. They also absolve Snyder of any fault. You guys wanna kick the cripple? Go ahead. If Dan "The Boogerman"...
Replies
Views
Allen and Snyder won't let Gruden bring up Cousins because they are afraid Gruden will find an excuse to get him on the field.
Replies
Views
Hell, if we're playing opposite day, sell the damn team.
Replies
Views
Disagreement is fine - its what message boards are for (partly). :chestram2:
Replies
Views
I don't know if it's worse than how Griffin is being treated...but Cousins has been completely disregarded and deactivated even!
Replies
Views
The reason I didn't take Detroit, was because I was saving them for next week. My options for next week would have been awful without Detroit as an option. So it was taking SF over Oakland this...
Replies
Views
Exactly. Trent Williams deserves plenty of criticism for his play lately, but not on that play. That's on the center who snapped the ball before anyone was ready.
Replies
Views
If so many fans in NY clad in Gotham Green can remain Jets fans I don't see how I can leave the Skins. Ever. No way I let any Jets fan out-fan me. And if I leave the Skins odds are pretty good I...
Replies
Views
If someone woulda just asked a player if they thought Gruden has lost the team. Woulda been a 'complete' interview
Replies
Views

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0