Sons of Washington

Hail your Redskins here in our featured forum
One of many experimental iterations ...
Threads
Mcvay isn't going anywhere young and up and coming coordinater hopefully he stays and when he is successful turns down head coaching jobs to stay here
Replies
Views
buffalo was great in the early nineties but they did what we did, broke up the team and sucked for 20 years
Replies
Views
mu guess is that Fangio and McG are holding some backdoor conversations as we speak: "...if I come there.....what talent are you going to provide IMMEDIATELY to make it worth my while?"
Replies
Views
I can't argue that. I've often wonder why he hasn't been invited to interview for positions here in dc.
Replies
Views
I haven't laughed that hard except maybe... once in a lifetime?
Replies
Views
I'd spend my time pissed off too if I had to put on that disgusting uniform every week. And be forced to wear it public on top of that? Oh you KNOW someone's getting hurt today!
Replies
Views
Maybe they are performing due diligence because the guy they really want to talk to is still in the playoffs. If the dude is your guy and you need to wait a couple of weeks then you should wait...
Replies
Views
By signing McCoughlan the Redskins admitted for the first time what many on the outside knew for a long time - the team is at or near the bottom and a complete rebuild is necessary. This is the...
Replies
Views
Great point Al. One of the reasons the Packers have been so successful for twenty years (along with the Favre to Rodgers pipeline) is the steady stream of talent they have nurtured in their FO...
Replies
Views
Looks like we've only got two things to really bear down on for offense this offseason: Oline and a blocking TE. But that is plenty....
Replies
Views
For those of you not included on the facebook event, this thing has appeared to take off. We've got a couple other tailgate groups talking about hanging with us and possibly 20 or so more people...
Replies
Views
if there is ever a time when I am happy to be proven wrong its when I am pessimistic about this stupid infuriating incompetant team that I have loved with all my heart since I was 7 years old.
Replies
Views
4-12 doesn't make Gruden look any better than 3-13. Take the opportunity to start to develop your players. You have a 5 year guaranteed contract, if Snyder does not agree let him fire you and you...
Replies
Views
The obvious reason the younger players didn't play more on the OL is that they were not as good as the team thought during the draft. When you have THREE third round choices on the bench and an...
Replies
Views
Nicely done Special K, from 'best friend' to 'girlfriend' in the course of a discussion about the Washington Redskins :D You musta made your daddy proud.
Replies
Views
Hah...I wouldn't wish that on anyone outside our division...well maybe the Ravens. ;)
Replies
Views
29 year old rookie receiver? Bruce Allen must have been up late last night watching the Natural 😃
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Just keep pickin China, I'm flipping coins on these games now. In the playoffs no home field advantage and points spread is meaningless.
Replies
Views
We need a road trip! I was hoping the bills game would be away, cause that is only 3 hours from me.
Replies
Views

Users Who Are Viewing This Forum (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0