• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Which New WFT Player Shines in 2021?

Which new additions shine in 2021?

• Curtis Samuel

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • William Jackson III

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Ryan Fitzpatrick

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Adam Humphries

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • DeAndre Carter

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Jamin Davis

• Sam Cosmi

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Benjamin St-Juste

• Dyami Brown

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • John Bates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sammis Reyes

• Darrick Forest

• Jaret Patterson

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Dax Milne

• Other (please comment)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
We added a number of talented players in the offseason. Assuming they make the 53 man roster, which ones (you can pick more than one) will shine and be standouts in the coming season?

Wow, so many additions.

I think Patterson is going to be a very pleasant surprise.

I added JP for you Chris

Great topic. I voted for Humphries and Cosmi.

In Adam, you have a veteran player who has shown he can play in this league, but also has that added familiarity with Fitzpatrick. If Samuel's injury issue turns out to be something he has to fight off and on during the season, Humphries might very well be one of the guys Fitz turns to as a safety valve.

As for Cosmi, I just love the kid's makeup. A really high character, team guy. He will have his weeks where he struggles, but overall, when you have his type of mindset, long term, you are setting yourself up for success at the pro level.

Great post!

I voted for a few. I do think we'll see an uptick in our offense this year. A really noticeable one. I think we're already seeing Fitz have a comfort level with LT, Terry and Adam Humphries.

I'm really rooting for Jaret Patterson. I liked his game on Friday, and I'm wondering how much that showing led to the release of Miller?

I really like Reyes. Not sure he'll be NFL ready this year, but damn is he putting in the work. He didn't look terrible on Friday too, and I think blocking may be a strength for him at least in the short term. It might be his route onto the team, which I suppose is why he's working hard on it. The kid is really motivated to make it work, you could tell that from his press conference the other day. Being Chile's first NFL player means a lot to him. I am officially rooting for him.

I have to say, actually, the biggest change I'm seeing on the team this year (and last year tbh) is the motivation of the players. There seems to be a work ethic that is filtering down from Rivera, Terry McLaurin, Chase Young, Jonathan Allen... the list goes on. In some ways, it does feel a shame Kerrigan isn't still here. Ron had definite ideas about who he wanted on the team, and that was evident by some of the chaff he chopped out.

I think this is also while I tend to be leaning against any of these potential star QB trades that keep floating around. Like Watson or Rodgers. Would they likely instantly poison the no-nonsense attitude the team has now? Would it matter?

Smith last year had the right attitude for the team, but his skills couldn't keep up post-injury. Fitz seems a good fit (no pun intended) but at 39 we know he's not the future. I'd love to see Heineke ball out.

It just strikes me that there are no attention-seeking Divas on the team this year. No Haskins, no Guice, no Norman, no Trent... I like it.

I want them all to succeed. For the sake of not entering all of them and skewing the results I put Cosmi and Patterson.
Cosmi looks great to me. Much better than what I was expecting.

Patterson hit the ground running (and receiving badum boom) in game one. He has been making believers out of doubters his whole life.

Pitter Patter....lets get Patterson!

It’s not too late to vote for Patterson. 😉

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.