• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Vacation Plans

MikefromOH

The Hall of Famer
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Military Branch
Navy
Staring out the window at it just dump snow all over, it makes me think of vacationing somewhere fun.

This is #1 on the list for Spring.

Just good ol fashioned fun at a theme park with the family. A chance to get away and enjoy.

What is your "go to" spot? Anyone have any real plans they have set or want to set?

Bucket list places?

I'm a roller coaster junky, Dollywood I haven't been to yet but it's on my list. Last year the plan was to hit Sea World San Antonio and Six flags fiesta texas. You're close to Pittsburgh Mike if you haven't done Kennywood give it a go, it's a cool charming older park.

Dolly....Kenny...sounds like they need to meet in the middle on an island.

Oh man, have I been going stir-crazy not being able to travel at all. We canceled a trip to Napa last Summer that totally bummed me out. The wife and I went to Puerto Rico for New Years and that was amazing. Planning on going to Casablanca this year, possibly right after Christmas as well, we'll see.

We have tickets to go to Bangkok in July with all four kids but I'm doubting that is going to work because I don't think our 14 year old will be vaccinated so I doubt they will let us in.

Going to Nag's Head in March/April and Edisto Island, SC in June. I'll be spending a fair amount of time working at both locations, but will be happy to enjoy a glass of wine/beer each night listening to the ocean.

I went to Bangkok when I was in the Navy. it is quite the site to see...

I remember that pretty much every bar had a boxing ring in the middle of it where "thai boxers" would fight and then come by with a hat collecting tips. There were some really good fights. You can buy pretty much anything you want there. I had a jade elephant that I loved for years.

took the boys to Great Wolf. If you have one near you and young kids, I HIGHLY recommend.

1614212675591.png

Yeah, we took the fam there a couple of times when the kids were smaller and they still talk about it. Good memories for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.