• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Update

Docsandy

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Update:: last night at rehab, had severe shortness of breath and they sent me to hospital where I am now. I told them last night to give me nitroglycerin and they refused. Guess what is in my IV? YUP Nitroglycerin drip.

Sending all of our good thoughts your way Sandy. We are thinking about you! <3

You guys and gals send positive thoughts Sandy’s way. She is in the hospital with a broken leg. Not clear yet if they are going to operate or see if the leg will heal on its own but obviously she has had a tremendously tough year and needs all of our well wishes and prayers. We love you Sandy and are thinking about you!

Heal up quick Doc, we’re all pulling for you!

Sandy is in the hospital after a spill and broken bones and is not doing well everyone. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers as we are 🥲. I will keep you all posted as I know everyone here cares about her and she would want me to do that.

Doc is such an important part of this place. Will definitely be thinking of her and praying for her.

In speaking with Sandy's loved ones, it sounds like she is in serious condition and is not expected to pull through. Please keep Sandy and her family in your thoughts :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.