• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Today’s Game Chat

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
I'd also like to say that I left a ticket at the window for Elvis if he'd like to join.

Come out of hiding King.

The Dolphins are going to score 80 today, especially if Howell helps them out with another pick 6 or two.

Certainly possible - hell, maybe even without Howell mistakes. Probably the best thing the Commanders have going for them is the sub-par weather…

Commodes Fan? 🧐
This team is an embarrassment....especially with Rivera at the helm. The worst head coach/GM this team has had in at least 50 years.

Rivera has a football IQ of -50, especially when it comes to evaluating QBs.

I have never hidden any of my displeasure or frustration with Rivera about his football duties but Steve Spurrier & Jim Zorn + Bruce Allen & Vinny Cerrato say ‘hold my beer’. 😉

I have never hidden any of my displeasure or frustration with Rivera about his football duties but Steve Spurrier & Jim Zorn + Bruce Allen & Vinny Cerrato say ‘hold my beer’. 😉

Nothing that those guys did compares to Rivera starting horrible Carson Wentz in that Browns game with the playoffs on the line at the end of last season....and then leaving Wentz in the ENTIRE GAME after he threw 2 horrible INTs in the first half. Easily the worst head coaching decision that I've seen in the 40 years that I've watched this team.

No, Rivera is the absolute worst. His butt should have been fired immediately after that Browns game last season. And I'm sure every player in the locker room lost faith in Rivera after that disastrous Browns game also.

He probably wouldn’t have started Wentz if he had known the team could be eliminated from the playoffs with a loss.
I think he would have. Rivera is that stupid. And he wanted to "prove" that his $30 million man Wentz was better than Heinicke, but that obviously blew up in his stupid face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.