• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Way Too Early 2022 Draft Thread

What position(s) should the WFT be focused on in the 2022 draft?

• Quarterback

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Running Back

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wide Receiver

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Tight End

• Offensive Tackle

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Offensive Guard/Center

• Defensive Tackle

• Defensive End

• Linebacker

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Cornerback

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Safety

• Kicker or Punter

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Can’t lose with Jameson or London imho. I lean London because he brings a different set of skills to the table that we lack.

I'll take a Jameson Williams to make up for the loss of our Jameson Crowder pick.
It hurt to see him leave.
He'll probably get a ring in Buffalo
With this deep WR draft, we better get both a WR and a DB, to keep up with all the other teams drafting all this WR talent

Throw off the scent? If so it's kind of a hollow way to do it, especially a couple weeks after Rivera came out and said they would no longer be in the market for a QB at 11.... (I want to say I remember him saying that but can't find the article now... )

Unless the team has an agreement with one of the top 3 picking. Like an Eli/Rivers type thing. It would be a Washington thing to do

I'm down with Jameson too. Total home run threat on any ball caught in space, and you just can't coach that speed. Yes, it's a delayed-gratification pick due to the injury, but at some point you have to look further down the road. The man LOOKS like a potential star and someone other teams are going to hate preparing for. Particularly with Terry on the other side.

But I think he's long gone at 11 ...

Hey, don’t…

FA287428-11A1-4B0C-858C-6FD130D4005C.jpeg

Random NFL draft thought-

It is amazing to me that Alabama has fed the league with the following receivers:

Amari Cooper
Julio Jones
Calvin Ridley
Henry Ruggs*
Jerry Jeudy
Jaylen Waddle
DeVonta Smith

With having played with the following QBs:

AJ McCarron
Tua Tagovailoa
Jalen Hurts
Mac Jones

Random NFL draft thought-

It is amazing to me that Alabama has fed the league with the following receivers:

Amari Cooper
Julio Jones
Calvin Ridley
Henry Ruggs*
Jerry Jeudy
Jaylen Waddle
DeVonta Smith

With having played with the following QBs:

AJ McCarron
Tua Tagovailoa
Jalen Hurts
Mac Jones

I’m too lazy to look it up, but hasn’t Ohio St had a lot of good receivers recently with some pretty bad NFL QBs?

Last 4 OSU QBs drafted (2012-2021)

Terrelle Pryor
Cardale Jones
Dwayne Haskins
Justin Fields

Receivers-

Terry McLaurin
Curtis Samuels
Austin Mack
Michael Thomas
Parris Campbell
Noah Brown
CJ Sanders
Binjimen Victor

Last edited:
And both schools have a pair of WRs projected to go in the first 75 picks or so this year. Crazy.

Last 4 OSU QBs drafted (2012-2021)

Terrelle Pryor
Cardale Jones
Dwayne Haskins
Justin Fields

Receivers-

Terry McLaurin
Curtis Samuels
Austin Mack
Michael Thomas
Parris Campbell
Noah Brown
CJ Sanders
Binjimen Victor

Also KJ Hill. He didn't do so well in the pros, but he's OSU's all-time leading receiver

Not a good start for a guy I was beating the drum for...

• WTF!
Reactions: Om

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.