• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The 2021 BGO NFL Pickem Contest

0-4 for the weekend.

I am Not Stradamus.

1-3 for me, I switched my pick from Cincy to Tenn about an hour before kickoff, should've stuck with my gut

With 2 weeks to go, DixieFlatline is the runaway champion with one of the most dominant seasons ever. Dixie has racked up 186 wins, 8 wins more than his closest competitor. Om holds onto 2nd place at 178, just one game ahead of Canadian Hog, IronMike, and SkinsOrlando.

The next 2 weeks will determine who finishes in the money in 2nd and 3rd place as these four battle it out for the last 2 prize spots.

Good luck gentlemen :cheers:

Wow - with SkinsOrlando getting both wins correctly yesterday, we still have all 4 guys (Om, Canadian Hog, IronMike, and SkinsOrlando) in the mix for our 2nd and 3rd place finishes. Could come down to tie-breaker points this year. Good luck guys!

Congrats again to our 2021 Champion DixieFlatline and to our 2nd and 3rd place finishers Om and SkinsOrlando. Great job guys. Please PM me your names/addresses so we can get your prizes to you.

Thanks for playing everyone and we'll see you again in 2022!

What a crazy year for pickem, this wasn't a year you could play it "safe" you had to take some underdogs and upsets to stay competitive especially towards the end of the season. Hats off to Dixie for just crushing it. This year seemed more competitive or maybe it was just the wild ride of the NFL season because it was almost every week there was one or two games that should've been gimmee's and the upset happened.

Next year will be very different. We are not going to have 'autopick' set where if you forget to make picks, you get all the road teams. We can't continue with this because it's no longer necessarily a disadvantage with road teams frequently winning. Gonna require people to pay attention to the contest or they won't have a chance in the end.

Thanks for a great contest and congrats to all the winners! I feel more like the blind squirrel that found the nut a few times more than others instead of the next Jimmy the Greek. It was a crazy year for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.