• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Take your personal fitness to new levels...

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Our dear friend and great BGO member Chris is about to open his new fitness website, TheIronForged.com (great name btw!). Chris has not only personally transformed himself in recent years, but he is a great mentor, educator, and resource for all things nutrition, fitness, and health as I can attest to from personal experience. You can pre-register for Chris's site now so you'll know when it's officially open for use.

Let's support Chris and I have no doubt this is going to be an awesome place to visit! :lift::grouphug:🍎🥦:cheer2::chestram2:

I just saw this while, still, sitting in the airport in Amsterdam waiting for my next flight.

Thank you, John! Very kind of you. 🙏

For those of you on the intermittent fasting I have a question. Eased into it like 2 days ago & seems pretty doable.

Question is are you supposed to do it 7 days a week and continuously, or take a day off like once a week?

For those of you on the intermittent fasting I have a question. Eased into it like 2 days ago & seems pretty doable.

Question is are you supposed to do it 7 days a week and continuously, or take a day off like once a week?

Everyday. It will just become what you do, no need or benefit in taking a day off.

Keep in mind that what you consume still matters. You are simply eating in a reduced time period which allows your body to better process the calories you take in and to give it a break from the constant digestion etc that modern eating has become. It is not a diet so don’t consider it one.

Right on, wasn’t sure if a cheat day was part of the plan or not. As far as diet goes my kryptonite is breads and all forms of it. My wife makes some bomb ass bread from scratch, physically and mentally impossible to turn down.

I don’t know what your goals are but breads and other simple grain products like pasta etc are not going to help weight loss. Sorry. (Speaking as someone who would choose a fresh baked loaf with butter as a last meal on death row.)

I’ll be honest I’ve just started this on Sunday and am already feeling a difference, in pants loosening up anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.