• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Site Enhancements

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
It occurred to me that as we are making additions, changes, tweaks, or improvements to the site, we don't always 'announce' them or make it easy for members to be aware of them. Made two small adjustments to the site today.

1) Someone recently contacted me to tell me that, although they had placed a member on 'Ignore', they could still see that members latest post in the thread listing (where the 'thread snippet' preview shows up). We have fixed that. If someone is on 'Ignore', you will not see anything they post, anywhere on the site unless you 'Unignore' them.

2) I have added a feature where you can view any item or image you have ever uploaded and attached to a post in one list. Simply go to your member page and look for the 'Attachments' or 'Images' tab. If you've uploaded something since we've opened in 2009, it's there in chronological order from newest to oldest. If you're like me, and you know you've uploaded a photo here but have no idea when or in what thread, you can now quickly find it.

We'll continue to update this thread if/when we make improvements or changes.

Nice!

Particularly like the image history option ...

Which I'm sure anyone who isn't Ignoring will be glad to learn.

Small adjustment. For 'Joe Gibbs Club' members, adjusted the 'Moods' mod so that regardless of which 'mood' you select, it will now fit within the limits of your user block in posts.

And if you aren't a 'Joe Gibbs Club' member - you're missing out on some nice bells and whistles!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.