• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

RIP Posse Lover

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Very sad news this morning. Our good friend Posse Lover, Michael Huffman, passed away surrounded by his loving family members last night.

87EE01F3-3F28-4D53-9874-5865810AD686.jpeg
DAEB1D62-B30F-4721-8623-557308485CC6.jpeg
681424D5-AFBF-4BBD-857F-864FC497DE0A.jpeg

Michael was a passionate Skins fan and a loyal BGO member from the very beginning and has been a huge part of our community here for a decade.

Michael, despite being quadraplegic due to a horrible accident in his youth, always had an incredible attitude about his challenges. He was a hell of a graphic artist, loved his salt water aquariums and animals, and his faith was very important to him.

Michael lived right down the road from me and I truly regret never connecting with him face to face, something we talked about a number of times.

Please think good thoughts for Michael’s family and loved ones. We will miss you brother.

Last edited:
Very sad news this morning. Our good friend Posse Lover, Michael Huffman, passed away surrounded by his loving family members last night.

View attachment 6071View attachment 6072View attachment 6073

Michael was a passionate Skins fan and a loyal BGO member from the very beginning and has been a huge part of our community here for a decade.

Michael, despite being paraplegic from a horrible accident in his youth, always had an incredible attitude about his challenges.

Michael lived right down the road from me and I truly regret never connecting with him face to face, something we talked about a number of times.

Please think good thoughts for Michael’s family and loved ones. We will miss you brother.

Such sad news 😔
Thoughts and prayers to his family and loved ones ❤️

RIP our fellow BGO brother, my prayers to his family.

Michael joined BGO on the same date as his passing 11 years ago.

Just really sad to hear. RIP Posse Lover.

Damn..what a freaking shame. Rest well, bro.

My thoughts are with Posse Lover and his family.

Wishing him eternal happiness and comfort high above.

Very sad news, sending my love to his family and friends.

Thanks for keeping us updated, John :)

I am trying to send flowers from us (Thanks SkinsOrlando for the donation!)

I have, with sadness, added Michael to our 'In Memorium' section along with his official obituary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.