• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Reveal What Other Forums You Frequent

SirClintonPortis

The Free Agent Vet
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Since this site is going to be going the ways of so many electrical power outages, why not reveal the other stomping grounds you go to that are still alive.

I am periodically active on HFBoards with the same username as here.

But, due to circumstances...you will not find me in the Capitals forum. Oh no, I turned in my fan card the moment they choked to the Canadiens and after a summer of stewing, I decided treason was to be permanent and that pure and utter contempt for the Capitals will be my forever paradigm.

I wish I had the interest to join another redskin site but the honest answer is I’ve lost the ambition for this team. With the way the world is heading right now I put any extra time I have into GOD and family. My sports forum association will end once this fantastic site, which the mods & contributors have dedicated all their hard work to closes shop.

None of any kind. One of the bike forums shut down 2 years ago opting for Facebook page only. The other bike forum is still active, but there's more interaction of the members on Facebook then the forum. Follow a bunch of pages on Facebook, so I get the latest Redskins news.... little to no discussion.

I can't say in this forum LOL

You've obviously never read the comments LOL

None. This will be the last - unless forums like this one make a comeback in five or ten years. That's if I am still alive and kicking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.