• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Announce Changes to Coaching Staff

Tomsula should be an upgrade but the NFL isn't Hoosiers. He is gonna need some talent to work with.

So with the new Florida db coach is it safe to say we'll have a few gatah's in the secondary?

**** the Gators!

Yeah that hire seemed to come from left field. Dude apparently had the gators playing as #2 in pass defense nationally. Pretty good find for Mcluvs or whoever found him.

I could feel the same way after he spent ten years as the Virginia Tech DB coach (and last year at Florida). However, I can't ignore the enormous success that Torrian Gray has and we should all look forward to what he can do with the DBs here. And he will be reunited with Kendall Fuller.

So was VT harboring a shutdown secondary during his tenure?

Lol yep, as well as cutting down on human conversation too! Howbow dah?

The article is nice, but could we get a picture of Torrian Gray? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_0173.JPG....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.