• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem Results: Week 14

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
This week, it was a three way tie at the top with Shi no Tenshi, wnfrost, and China all at 13-3. Right on their heels at 12-4 for the week were Lovethebeer, Canadian Hog, tugboat, Dieselpwr44, and Jimbo.

On the season, China holds a razor thin 1 game lead over micks113 with a record of 143-64-1. Rounding out the top 10 are Canadian Hog, redskins26, Lovethebeer, Burgundy Burner, Yusuf06, DixieFlatline, Neophyte, JohnssBass, and Jimbo.

For complete Week 14 Results, click HERE.

For complete Season to Date Results, click HERE.

I needed a good week after last week's debacle.

Stinkin Thursday games always mess me up.
I think I've forgotten to pick about half the Thursday games this year
If I would have remembered last Thursday, I would have been in 2nd place this week.
Tell Goodell that's another good reason to get rid of TNF

I was due for a debacle. No room for error next two weeks as the last week is the week of meaningless games and players rested. The tight playoff races though may change that age old philosophy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.