• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays BGO!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
This has been a tough year for each of us, no matter our circumstances. Thanks for providing a little internet oasis where we could distract ourselves from the realities of 2020, be it partisan politics, the zombie apocalypse, or other turmoil. This holiday season is special for me because we issued the invite to get some help (financially and workload-related) in order to potentially keep this community going, and your all's response was beyond our expectations. Thanks to each of you who joined us and thanks to all of you who come here daily or weekly to talk about our beloved 'whatevers' :)

I hope everyone here is able to connect with and express their love for family members and loved ones over the next several days, and that 2021 proves to be a much healthier, calmer year in which Americans love for each other and our nation is renewed and remembered.

You guys and gals are great and if I were able, Santa would leave you each something special under the tree today.

Happy holidays! :xmas:

From the great white north to south of the border, Merry Christmas to this awesome BGO community!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.