• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Holiday Spirit - Help us help families in need

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
It's been a tough year for many families in need. BGO has supported families in need in the past during the holidays, and we thought it would be especially worthwhile to do so again this year.

I've connected with a local church with multiple families in need and we are going to do everything we can to support them. SkinsOrlando has made a generous donation to get us started. I'm making a similar donation. We have until December 10th to raise as much money as possible. The church group we are working with is also looking for cold weather clothing donations (coats, hats, gloves, etc...). If you are able to donate to this holiday effort, please submit your donation via our Go Fund Me page at https://gofund.me/179fc0b9. If you are interested in donating clothing or other items, please reach out to me via PM so we can try to coordinate that.

This is the season of giving. If you are able to give at any level, please consider doing so. There are so many who are doing without this year who could use our help!

I will update this thread through our 12/10/21 deadline with our donation total which currently stands at $300.00.

Thanks BGO - what you got?!

Last edited:
Daily bump... any amount is appreciated guys/gals. The money will be going to buy clothing and essential items for a family in need this Christmas (via a local church here in Greensboro, NC.

Daily bump! Please consider giving if you are able, no amount too small. If you’re not able to give, please share on your own social media accounts.

Thanks to Canadian Hog, Miles Monroe, and an anonymous donor for your generosity!

Daily bump for anyone able to help out. We are currently at $500, a quarter of the way to our $2000 goal. You may contribute at https://gofund.me/179fc0b9 and please share via your social media accounts!

Current donations stand at $510 for our Holiday Spirit fund drive. Less than a week to go to try and hit our $2000 goal for needy folks. If you can donate (any amount) please consider doing so, and shares on social media are also greatly appreciated!

Thanks Om for your donation - appreciate it brother!

• Fist Bump
Reactions: Om
We have raised $1,270 for needy folks here in the Piedmont Triad of NC so far. Thanks so much to everyone who has given and/or shared our link. We will wrap up our fundraising effort in the next 24 hours so that we can get these funds to the church who will deliver needed items to folks in need asap. Still time to donate or share our link if you have yet to do so! Thanks all :)

Thanks Goaldeje for your generous donation - appreciate you!

Thank you Anne The Fan for you donation! We have ended our fundraising drive - thanks so much to everyone who contributed or helped spread the word.

We were able to raise $1,639 to provide needy NC families with winter clothing and essentials. I transmitted the funds to the local chili rich we partnered with this morning. They are super appreciative. Thanks everybody!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.