• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Griff Gets #10

i ordered mine from the redskinsteamstore.com

but it's still processing. it says it may take up until 1-2 weeks from when Griffin signs his contract with the NFLPA. that article doesn't mention if he signed it yet, just that the skins are already selling the jerseys with #10 on them :(

I saw them at the Redskins Store at Dulles over the weekend.

Nick

My son, Samuel Joseph, was born on May 10th. In celebration of his first birthday coming up in a few short weeks, the #10 RG3 jersey is on order for him. I'm so glad RG3 is wearing #10 - ties perfectly into my son's first b-day. I can't think of a better gift.

By the way, my wife didn't pick up on the fact that he was named after the two greatest Redskins of all-time until after we named him ;)

In Soccer (not sure if that is a dirty word or not here) the number 10 is worn mostly by the teams playmaker. They guy everything generates from.

So I like the number choice

In Soccer (not sure if that is a dirty word or not here) the number 10 is worn mostly by the teams playmaker. They guy everything generates from.

Not a dirty word at all. Several of us here are fans of The Beautiful Game.

And I agree. Great number for a QB for just this reason.

Member of the Tartan Army eh? My neighbor is from Manchester and is a huge City fan. In the interest of international harmony I have adopted the team as well (or he'd probably never speak to me again). We watched the match yesterday. He nearly lost his mind when Kompany scored.

Member of the Tartan Army eh? My neighbor is from Manchester and is a huge City fan. In the interest of international harmony I have adopted the team as well (or he'd probably never speak to me again). We watched the match yesterday. He nearly lost his mind when Kompany scored.

Guilty as charged.

Being Scottish we are allowed to support two national football teams, Scotland and whoever is playing England :p:cheers::p

I watched that game too, was an intense game to watch.

Was not bothered who won as long as Ferguson lost.

If your looking for a good Scottish team to support support my team Albion Rovers, not a big team, in fact the Redskins attract more media for a game than we do for the whole crowd but we do play in red and yellow which is almost Burgundy & Gold

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.