• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Game Day - 2020 Week 3 - Washington @ Cleveland

Who wins this thing?

• Cleveland is no Arizona...they aren't even Philly...WFT in a runaway!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • We are who we have always been so...yeah...losing to the Browns would be par for the course.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Talk about the game here - before, during, and after. Hail!

Yeah, I’m sure the vets aren’t happy with that approach too much

par for the course with this team

It's a new team Win. The bitterness, disappointment, vitriole, that's in all of US - but it has nothing to do with this roster, the new coaches, etc... There is no 'par for the course' - it's a total do-over. The only one we are allowed to hate or heap disdain or criticism on is Dan Snyder. The rest of these guys just got here :)

Oh I’ve got plenty of hate for that little demon leprechaun, we all should. But it’s the same ole same ole as far as this teams bedshitting. Until Turner can figure out how to call a balanced game and keep this subpar o-line in check it’ll be ugliness on the field

I don’t think we’re going to see ‘balance’ at least statistically in Turner’s offense purely because a lot of the ‘runs’ start out as quick hit passes to the RBs. I was glad to see us get Gibson and McKissic more involved today. But I do think having more pure rushing plays would benefit Haskins.

The coaching disasters of the last 15 years have nothing to do with Rivera

The terrible QB play of the last 30 years have nothing to do with Haskins

The bad LB of the last 30 years have nothing to do with JDR

Rivera, Turner, and Kyle Smith are in year 1 of a project to turn around one of the worst franchises in football regarding W/L. We are 3 games in with a QB who had 1 season in college and started 7 games in a system that the HC was completely vanilla in the development of said QB. His interim HC was also completely devoted to limiting the possessions within the game hoping that the the way to win was limit the ability of the opposing offense to possess the ball.

Add to that a dejected and deconstructed O-line, a lack of playmakers on offense, 1 single effective WR, no safety valve at TE... what was supposed to happen? Winning games?

Haskins fell short today. He made bad decisions. He will review those decisions on Monday / Tuesday in the film room with his QB coach. They will work on those issues in practice the rest of the week.

Let me throw this out there.

We will probably struggle against Baltimore.
We will probably struggle agasint LA Rams
We will probably look a lot better against the NY Giants.

No QB can truly walk into the season with what's going on and excel. Some can walk in and do better than Haskins has, but I'd bet (ahem... Daniel Jones) a lot will struggle too.

I was more irritated/angry today than I expected to be. But that was less about what I think of Haskins than the fact that the Browns didn't WIN that game, we LOST it. Had Haskins played just average with no stupid turnovers, we win it walking away. 21 of their points came immediately after we handed the ball over to them courtesy stupid plays.

There probably won't be many more games on this schedule where we can reasonably be expected to win. This was one of them. I really wanted this one today.

I was more irritated/angry today than I expected to be. But that was less about what I think of Haskins than the fact that the Browns didn't WIN that game, we LOST it. Had Haskins played just average with no stupid turnovers, we win it walking away. 21 of their points came immediately after we handed the ball over to them courtesy stupid plays.

There probably won't be many more games on this schedule where we can reasonably be expected to win. This was one of them. I really wanted this one today.

It sucks. It hurts to lose. I picked us to win.... there's no getting over losses. Best I can offer is that we're with out a doubt a better team than we were through 3 weeks last year. We also have a long term goal in mind instead of hoping that our HC can find a way to win despite the terrible GM we have. We're also no longer relying on aging veterans to carry a team that is trotting out Colt McCoy. We're also not signing Mark Sanchez or investing our hopes in Josh Johnson.... We can't find a way to win until we address the issues we've all been screaming about for the last 2 decades...

Lol... It's funny that we've already forgotten just how bad the shit show really was, right?

We root for a team that used to have a nickname John. The past 3 decades have given us an eerily thorough approach when it comes to molehills of any significance: treat em all like mountains that haven't hit their growth spurt just yet. Sooner or later they always fill out for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.