• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Commanders Coffee #18

True or False: Jahan Dotson will have a better NFL career than Terry McLaurin.

• True

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • False

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Canadian Hog

2019 BGO Ballers Champ
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
It's the week after the Super Bowl. The Commanders are undefeated again.

I figured I would focus this week's discussion on something we can feel really good about going into the offseason - our Wide Receivers. Specifically, Terry McLaurin and Jahan Dotson.

The question is simple. In your mind, based on what you saw this year, do you think that Jahan Dotson can be a better NFL wideout than Terry McLaurin?

Do I think he can be? Yes. He clearly has the physical talent (and runs some of the sickest routes you will ever see). What we don't know now, and will not for a few years yet, is whether he'll have the devotion to his craft, work ethic, health, and of course an offense and quarterback that can push him to maximize hit talent. But yes, based on what I saw in flashes this year, the man has a very, very high ceiling indeed.

That said? He better bring it. Because Terry can straight up ball.

I voted based on ‘will he’. I think what McLaurin has already accomplished with no legit QB is beyond impressive and Dotson while a pretty electric receiver may not have the durability and toughness McLaurin has shown.

This is going to be tough to gauge. What McLaurin has done, he has done with bottom-of-the-league QB play and absent any other legit receiving threat. Dotson is working with McLaurin and a healthy Samuel which opens up a lot of space in the secondary. Toss the possibility of a legit QB in his second year and he has a real chance to better McLaurin's numbers but with the caveat that he is working in a much better situation.

I'm going with false, mainly based on his size (frame) the probability of injury is higher. Terry got more meat on the bones. Plus he's already been injured, speedy guys generally break down a good bit, hammy strains and such.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.