• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Carlos Rogers: Life After the Redskins

Hard to be a locker room leader when you can't back it up on the field. Good riddance!

My sentiments about Rogers track pretty much along the lines of what was said in the Burgundy Blog piece. With that said, our team really needs to take a good, hard look at itself to determine how much truth there is to Rogers' assertion that a bunch of our guys would be happier elsewhere. I remember posting something over on ES during our Snyder insurrection, as I call it :) to the effect that he was a "toxic boss". That kind of thing absolutely poisons an organization, probably for a good while even after the toxic element is removed. As with improvements in other areas, changing the culture of our team is going to take a bit of time. Hopefully we'll get RG3 or another franchise QB and he'll help us win more games which always improves attitudes.
More likely Carlos embellishing upon guys just being sick of losing. I don't think it would matter which team we were talking about.

Nobody likes to lose.

Well, except the Suck For Luck 1%. :)

Rogers may no longer have the Ben Grimm hands but the Giants (Victor Cruz) showed that jam still goes well with Carlos as it does on toast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.