• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Shoutbox - You know you make me wanna shout!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
You may have noticed, when you access our BGO landing page from your computer or phone, there's a new feature.

It's the BGO Shoutbox.

BGO's Shoutbox is a quick way to express yourself. What's going on with you at the moment? What moment of inspiration just struck you that you want to share with your fellow man? What sudden insight, news, or information did you just stumble upon that may change the course of human destiny? Or maybe you just heard a cool tune you wanna share.

It's not a thread, or a post, or an article. It's just a quick 'Shout'.

And you know you wanna shout :)

Alaska life is a blast but we’re selling and moving to northern Minnesota. Leaving the week my son graduates in May.

Looking forward to catching some muskies!

There has been a kid in the neighborhood that bullies Stephen. Stephen thinks everyone is his friend and shined it on for a while, but he told me he didn't like it after a while and what should he do.

"Stephen, you're a wrestler. don't take crap from him, but don't go too far. just make your point"

so, yesterday we are all outside and the neighborhood kids are out so Stephen goes over and starts to play with him. That kid comes up behind him, grabs him around the waist, and tries to pick him up like hes going to slam him.

in one move, Stephen reached back for a headlock and flipped the kid over his hip. He landed right on top of him with the headlock still locked in and squeezing. He gets up and the boy jumps up like hes pissed. Stephen gets a double leg, lifts the boy up, and slams him to the ground and right back in the headlock squeezing.

Kid just lit up like a whooped hound dog howling all the way home. Best part...all the other kids defended Stephen and called out the bully.

it is almost $250 cheaper for me to fly from Cleveland to Mumbai in Premium Select on Delta than it is to fly from Cleveland to Seattle in coach.

One thing you learn over time running a website. Sometimes site additions or features sound great - but then no one else uses them (sometimes they don't even notice them!). It happens. And that's been the case with our 'Shoutbox' add on.

Since no one other than moi EVER uses the 'Shoutbox' which is intended to just to be a fun bulletin board to post a quick drive by post, I made some tweaks.

It's now set up as a quick and easy way to recognize your fellow BGO members. It can be a thanks for something specific another member did, a compliment, a random act of kindness - whatever you want.

Surely there are some folks here you care about or appreciate. Now you can let them know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.