• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO on 'The Gutcheck' with Collin Gutman

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
We had our first appearance this morning on Richmond Sports Talk Radio as part of 'The Gutcheck' with Collin Gutman radio show. I was slotted to be the first guest but had unexpected surgery this week that made it impossible for me to appear. SilentThreat stepped into the breach and did a fantastic job. Kudos and thanks for stepping up :cheers:

You can catch Collin's interview with ST here

The Gutcheck is on every Saturday morning from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. and you can listen for free at radio.com/thefanrichmond/listen

You can follow '910 the Fan' on Twitter @910TheFan

We will be on Collin's show again in February and will let you know details as we get closer!

Last edited:
I hope all is well with your surgery

Been a rough week but I will just keep waking up and hoping each day is easier. Thanks!

Some actual feedback / takes later, but meantime ... you killed it ST. Did yourself proud.

Nice job ST, remote radio interviews can often times be nerve wracking as you can't see the hosts inflections and expressions, I did a few in my younger days and bombed the first one yet they brought me back a second time(I was apparently the only O's fan in Cleveland during the 96 playoffs) my employer actually set it up as it was good press for them apparently. You did a very good job not "umming" that is a killer for interviews and public speaking, I did toast masters for a few years to help with the "stall" as we called it. Bravo sir, bravo !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.