• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO NFL Pickem: Week 18 Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Congrats to Week 18 winner RobinTom who managed 12 wins this week. In 2nd place with 11 wins were IronMike and SkinsOrlando, followed by Boone, Canadian Hog, Kel Varnsen, and Om all with 10 wins.

On the season, Om maintains his 4 game lead with a total of 178 wins. In 2nd place sits Canadian Hog with 174 wins. Kel Varnsen remains in 3rd place with 170 wins, followed by RobinTom with 168 wins, and DixieFlatline and IronMike with 167 wins.

Congrats to this week's leader and to our season leaders! Please continue playing even if you feel you are out of it. Good luck in the playoffs everyone!

I'd have been fine if this were a regular 17-game season but no, someone had to go and add an 18th week.

I'd have been fine if this were a regular 17-game season but no, someone had to go and add an 18th week.

Yeah, forgetting to make your picks sucks. I haven't done it yet, although I have missed a few Thursday night ones.

It's cool. I would be really upset with myself if I had a chance to catch brother Om for the whole enchilada but that just isn't happening.

I don't keep track of who has made their picks for a week, mainly because there's no way for me to do that in the software. If I could track it I would definitely offer a reminder to anyone who completely forgot to make picks.

No reason for you to have to do that, Boone.

We are all theoretically adults.

Theoretically.

I'll admit to wanting to win this damn thing more than a theoretical adult should.

I was actually mad at the Colts for allowing a TD on 4th and 20 on the final play when a DB went up for the easy game-ending pick, had the ball go right through his hands to an open Texan in the end zone, and then they gave up the 2-pointer to lose. ARGH!

And I was actually mad at the Bucs for sitting Brady in the 2nd half and losing to the Falcons.

The playoffs are going to vex me. I can feel it coming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.