• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Blind Pig: The 'Let's ****ing Go!' Good vs. Evil Incarnate Dallas Up Next Official Week 14 Pod

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
The guys get together and dig deep into some heated discussion regarding Heinicke and his future with the franchise... and oh yeah.... it's Dallas week!

Let's ****ing Go!!!

So glad this is out. Just downloaded and will listen while on the road.

Wanted to ask: You guys ever thought about taking questions to address as a group on the Pod?

So glad this is out. Just downloaded and will listen while on the road.

Wanted to ask: You guys ever thought about taking questions to address as a group on the Pod?

We've never had a conversation about it but I wouldn't be opposed to doing it. I'm sure the guys would participate if the question is one that makes sense to discuss.

I think that's a great idea, DP. If anyone does have any such questions, feel free to either post 'em up here, or PM one of us. Depending on what or how many questions we get, we can choose one or more to Round Table.

We'll try to NOT let that turn that into the first 2-hour podcast ... :gossip:

I thought that the conversation around the Heinicke contract situation was top notch. One thing is certain to me…unless he falls of a cliff down the stretch his life is about to dramatically change.

I think that Rivera has been intentionally benign in his comments when asked about his play. I hope that means that his mind is not completely made up yet as to Taylor’s future and that it is not gamesmanship. The players certainly seem sold and that is very important.

Either way, even if he is only seen as a temp starter or quality backup, he is going to get paid.

TH one way or the other imo is getting a restructure at the end of the year, even if we keep him as a backup the top backups make 5 mil a year

I'm glad ST brought up what's been on my mind: Showing up flat in a big game.

You all know it: They claw and scratch and get themselves in a good spot. Now all they have to do is compete hard,give themselves a shot to win and........they come out flat and either get blown out or struggle all game long and lose by 3 or a late td.

I haven't seen that happen alot with Ron but the last 20 years has it present on my mind.

Great pod as always fellas! BTW, you guys could go longer...love the banter and it helps my day go by faster. :)

So close to a Larry Michaels shoutout. I heard intangibles and it reminded me of the infamous Skintangibles.

BDABF6A2-1B9B-4E64-B0B6-56A74AF53206.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.