• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Blind Pig: Super Bowl Week

Ditto on ATB and the anthem. Meant to mention Stapleton as well. Wasn't sure over the first couple of bars, but then that effing voice took over. Chills.

I actually got emotional during both songs, and I'm jaded enough not to typically have that happen during a big staged event. Got me though.

Somehow the entire world missed the halftime shows ‘moment’ unlike Janet Jackson’s nipple ‘slip’.

What was this starting at the 4:30 mark? 😳

I actually got emotional during both songs, and I'm jaded enough not to typically have that happen during a big staged event. Got me though.

Chris Stapleton is a gift.

Reactions: Om
Somewhere, Michael Jackson is nodding.

Are they sperm?

I’m referencing the ‘scratch and sniff’. 🤭

What Chris said, John.

But lol.

Same. And we weren't alone.

I’ve seen similar stories online and for Sirianni, they all leave out the reason. After introductions, the sideline reporter said how Sirianni remembers being a kid seeing Whitney Houston sing the National Anthem and how it was a dream of his to be on the sideline when the National Anthem was being played during the Super Bowl. So for him at least, it was more about a dream come true. I appreciate that from him and it’s something most sports fans dream of. I can’t believe that the USA Today story didn’t mention that. It was said right on the broadcast. But everyone reacts differently and for different reasons. His was one many of us can relate to.

• Fist Bump
Reactions: Om

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.