• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Blind Pig: Offensive Draft Possibilities

Looks like he's has all the tools to me except speed. I will say I think he would be a match up nightmare for people just like Jordan Reed was . For me Id like the see ,if still on the board ,Chris Olave as our pick because lets be honest we don't know what we will get out of Samuels. just MO but would not be disappointed in either .Both appear to be headed for success

His projected 4.5 is better than Kelvin Harmon's (4.6) and barely slower than Deebo Samuel. I think his 'slowness' is getting overhyped, and I love it because it could result in him being there at 11 :)

A big-bodied, tough, highly rated route runner with great contested catch ability?

4.5 is plenty fast enough with that package.

I guess it depends on what they want, a big bodied possession receiver like Harmon who I loved ,yes he checks all the boxes . I still think we need that burner on the outside due to Samuels injury history. Maybe Brown has a better more consistent sophomore year and he's the man idk . but everything I've read from scouts and pundits is Olave is the most natural route running receiver in the draft. You can't deny the 4.3 speed and his worst year at OSU he averaged 14.4 YPC. I'm not trying to get into a pissing contest as both receivers and maybe one or two others would help out Wentz and our offense tremendously. Interestingly enough London averaged 13.5 YPC very close

We can’t lose as likely either my 2 guys or Olave is there…

So what does the team do if London, Olave, and Hamilton are there at 11? Who do they take?

Guess it depends on their board. I still believe we are going offense at 11.

Don't dismiss the idea of Washington taking Jameson Williams. Alabama receivers are consistently the most pro-ready every year. They run nothing but a pro-style offense and pro routes only. That is why so many of them are immediately ready to make an impact at the next level.

Williams is my surprise first round pick.

He was the consensus WR1 before his injury, ahead of schedule on his rehab, and expecting to be ready when training camps open. Not only did he play for Alabama but for Ohio St. before transferring. The team loves Alabama products and Rivera loves OSU receivers so he would be a twofer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.