• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Allen v. Farrow

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Anyone watching the 4 part HBO series on the alleged Woody Allen pedophilia charges?

Really damning stuff. The longer I live, the more I come to realize that there is a hell of a lot of evil in this world, and a lot of it occurs in plain sight by people who are adored and worshipped. Some sick **** revealed here if one is to believe the accusations. I find them pretty credible, particularly in light of the fact that they don't even include the known reality that Allen ended up marrying Farrow's adopted daughter and by reliable accounts initated a sexual relationship with her while still in a relationship with Farrow, and while the girl was still in high school. That just makes him an awful person. What is further alleged makes him a monster.

I remember it when it was happening, as they had a home not far from us in CT at the time. Didn't realize there was a series about it.

I have always thought that he was a piece of trash. These allegations have always been around since at least the early 90s. The fact he married the babysitter was gross enough, but he has never proven himself innocent of ANY of this.

The celebrities who sit up on their pedestals worshiping this worthless piece of human waste are just as bad. They know.

Dylan is extremely brave for doing this. I wonder if everyone will "believe all women" when it comes to this?!

I’m convinced that the actions of Allen are much more common among Hollywood than one thinks. He’s a POS and the entertainment industry is chalk full of the types, quite disgusting & sad really

I've always hated Woody Allen's work. His success is built upon a terrible Jewish stereotype that I find personally very very offensive. On top of that it's been obvious to me since I was a child that his movies are his way of justifying his own personal failings to the world. He got away with it for years, and that's all our faults. I'm just glad he finally got called on all his crap before he died.

I always dislike it when actors use a "stereotype" and make it their entire thing. Its funny at times like Chappelle or even Seinfeld use it, but if its all you have its boring

Allen, Polanski - both revered "directors" both pedophiles - not like Hollywood even tried to hide it, they just never talked about it

Shame on you fellows . Woody Allen and Roman Polanski are artists! Dare I say geniuses. Don't you know they are different and not to be judged by our pathetic middle class standards. I remember watching the Oscars some years back. They gave Polanski the best director award. Of course, he wasn't there to accept it since he fled the country after drugging and raping a 13 year old child. I recall Jack Nicholson and all the others jumping to their feet and applauding when they announced Polanskis name. You just have to ask, what the shit is wrong with these people.

I haven't seen the documentary, but I've heard about these things for years. I've always wondered how Allen could still be looked at so favorably. He just seems to skate by because of how connected he is in the industry. It's really sick, but I guess when you have no morals and anything goes, this is somehow excused. Perhaps this will finally change things, but I'm not hopeful. The very people who should call out Allen won't because they have their own secrets. They may not be as bad as what Allen has done, but they are probably bad in their own right and they don't want to be the one to speak out.

seems like most of these predators get by because they're "famous"

Epstein
Weinstein
Allen
Polanski

the list is probably so much bigger than that, but those people all seem to be surrounded by celebrities...who never have to face up to why they support them even though its known they are predators.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.