• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

A.I. Says - Commanders Conversations

Had a little conversation with "Bard" (Google's experimental AI search ... thing) this morning, just for fun. After posting this in another thread, it occurred to me it might make for an interesting, entertaining ongoing thread. Feel free to go down the rabbit hole and post your own conversations.

The future is now, indeed.

1683891801227.png

1683891861033.png

I think at the time, most fans were actually okay with giving Wentz a shot because it was clear Heinicke was struggling. It didn’t work out obviously (and signing Wentz was a pretty big blunder) but I can understand thinking Wentz might give us a better chance down the stretch. Heinicke wasn’t good overall.

And to take it a step further, Wentz was healthy. Having him come back in and struggle the way he did, may have been the final piece to determine Rivera and co move on. Had he not come back in, we could be entering 2023 with him still on this roster, slated to be our starting QB...

weintz had just come back from a broken finger,regardless riveria was the only coach to give him another chance which was stupid.

Doubt you’ll find anyone to argue that point, lol. I think what drove him giving Wentz the nod was the offenses inability to put points on the board and some of Wentz’s prior games where he was productive early on. My biggest issue wasn’t him starting, it was that they continued to leave him in there well beyond it becoming clear it was going to be a ‘bad Wentz’ day.

Totally agree. Rivera should have pulled him.

like i said,i have no faith in riveria and wish he had been fired.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.