• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2021 Roster Updates

I haven’t seen anything from Patterson that has impressed. His college tape was exciting, but in the NFL, he hasn’t been anything special. Having said that, now is the time to play him and see what he has.
From what I've seen from the opportunities he's gotten so far, he's not an every down NFL back. Too slight of frame and gets tossed around like a rag doll. No power.

It's like trying to play Brandon Banks at RB.

He might not be an every down back, but do we have one currently on roster who is?

We had the opportunity to split carries between two good backs and one good prospect...but, were sitting here now just wondering who will be our back of the future.

Antonio Gandy Golden cut.

Wasted a fourth round pick on him when they had Harmon,who IMO is better.
Understand Harmon is coming off an ACL but he's on the practice squad now and don't understand why they don't give him a shot.

He's actually performed in real games.

Once Roullier gets back I think they aight, once they get Brandon’s replacement with hopefully a 3rd rounder that is.

Antonio Gandy Golden cut.

Wasted a fourth round pick on him when they had Harmon,who IMO is better.
Understand Harmon is coming off an ACL but he's on the practice squad now and don't understand why they don't give him a shot.

He's actually performed in real games.

In one word…’Turner’

We signed AGG to the practice squad today...

Not great to be signing a punter btw..

Wondering if we elevated a punter because Tres is sick? Just a thought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.