• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

13th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League ***Neophyte Champion***

Good luck guys :cheers:

Congrats to Neophyte and Knight!

I have no idea how your championship final will play out given the circumstances that unfolded last night, but you both had awesome seasons.

Job well done, gentlemen.

Neo can't be caught - way to go Bob! The game for 3rd place may not get resolved given my remaining players were Josh Allen and the Bills kicker.

You are right, Boone. I read the matchup incorrectly and thought that Knight had Burrow.

Congrats again to Neophyte and Knight!

Job well done as well to you Boone - you dominated this year the majority of the way.

Well, my Indian name is 'Folds Under Pressure' so...

Can't complain. I was sure I was unstoppable until the last 4 weeks...

Last night was a very unexpected, unwelcome, and unprecedented way to end the fantasy football season. While we have always known this was just fake football, even real football took a back seat to a real life and death situation. Damar Hamlin remains in our prayers as we anxiously await to hear some good news. I know I've been checking all day. Not to derail the thread as his situation is being discussed in Random NFL Thoughts Thread, but clearly the concern for his condition took precedence over everything else that happened last night.

But I do want to congratulate Neophyte for winning the 13th annual BGO Ballers Fantasy League. He was leading going into last night and had only a miniscule chance of losing that lead. He was most likely going to build on his lead, so there was no real decision to be made on my end. He is the champion of our league. So congratulations for winning and taking home your first league title.

Honestly not sure how to feel about this, largely because of how things ended. Thrilled to finally win one of these. Lots of luck involved in it for sure.

After auto-drafting 2 Dolphins WRs and perennially injured Christian McCaffery in the first 4 rounds, I didn't figure there was much chance of winning it this year. I was just in it for some fun at that point. I'd like to thank the Dolphins and HC Mike McDaniel for making it possible to start both Hill and Waddle on a weekly basis, and the Panthers for trading McCaffery to San Francisco. Couldn't have done it without them. :cool:

Great season, everyone! Lots of fun every week!

CONGRATS to Neo. Well deserved win.

I made a late season surge and almost went home with the glory, but alas couldn't quite finish.
I was sunk when Derrick Henry went on IR and when I thought McLaurin might just benefit from Wentz returning. In fact I was utterly let down at the WR position in general.

But...for my first foray into Fantasy Football, it was a lot of fun. Thanks everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.