• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Your Last Night on Earth

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score
Alma Mater
James Madison
...is tonight, right? So what are you going to do tonight?

You gonna go out with a bang, or a whimper?

Whimper. Wing chun class, then an advanced session, conference call with some folks in China, then off to bed.

Exciting huh?

it's actually 12/21/2012 at 11:11 UTC, which translates to 12/21/2012 6:11 AM EST

I was supposed to buy a bunch of LSD and sit on my roof. Probably too late for that now, oh well. I'll just have to die in my sleep.

it's actually 12/21/2012 at 11:11 UTC, which translates to 12/21/2012 6:11 AM EST

I was supposed to buy a bunch of LSD and sit on my roof. Probably too late for that now, oh well. I'll just have to die in my sleep.

I usually wake up at 5am CST (6am EST) but **** that! I'm not waking up 11 minutes before the end of the world alarm! That would be the worst!

"Damn, I lost 11 minutes of sleep and now the WORLD is gonna end."

It's my wife's birthday today, and she wants to go see the tacky Christmas lights. So we're gonna do that, maybe get some FroYo or something, then come home and watch a movie or something. We watched Love Actually Tuesday for her, so I should get to pick this one.

Thinking the new Bourne Movie. But I'm not so sure. Is that the LAST movie I wanna watch? I feel like we should watch Citizen Kane or Casablanca or something.

No chance we're having sex either. Way too much pressure. Her birthday AND the end of the world? Yeah, right.

It's my wife's birthday today, and she wants to go see the tacky Christmas lights. So we're gonna do that, maybe get some FroYo or something, then come home and watch a movie or something. We watched Love Actually Tuesday for her, so I should get to pick this one.

Thinking the new Bourne Movie. But I'm not so sure. Is that the LAST movie I wanna watch? I feel like we should watch Citizen Kane or Casablanca or something.

No chance we're having sex either. Way too much pressure. Her birthday AND the end of the world? Yeah, right.
Tell your wife happy birthday, today is mine too. We're more connected than you realize Goal :laugh:

Anyway, I'm going out with a whimper. I might set my clock for 6:12 just so when I wake up I can call all my friends that believe this bs and mock the ever loving **** out of them. It will be glorious.

And if tonight's our last night on Earth and you're watching a movie, you gotta go out with something epic. You know, like a Martin Scorcese marathon :D

Or maybe pop in 2012 or The Day After Tomorrow, and tell the kids it's news coverage from Asia where it's already tomorrow.

I'll give you $20, a half eaten chicken wing, and a slightly used scratch ticket.

But only if you pay the shipping.

yeah if you want to put the deed to your house in the mail i'll happily give you 20$ :)

RG3%20Mayans.png

or maybe they did make it. they've been taken to the promise land.

and I was left behind with you goons. great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.