• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Who Wins? Redskins at Giants

Who Wins?

• Redskins by 3 or less

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Giants by 3 or less

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Redskins by 7 or more

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Giants by 7 or more

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Redskins in a blowout

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giants in a blowout

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Can the Redskins make it 3 in a row against the dreaded G-Men?

Booooo!!!!

I don't get to vote.

I think we win 27-23. There's no option for more than three, but less than 7. ;)

What happened last year has no bearing (of course).

Much different dynamic with Rak and Carriker gone. Those who particularly undervalued Rak and what he brought are probably starting to understand his value in getting pocket pressure. We've been through what three or four guys trying to take over his presence?

Carriker was just a bull and a critical part of the rotation.

Zo was refreshing last week, let’s hope he’s still part of the equation. Still waiting on Jenks.

Our offensive prowess will help keep things in check. Griff and Mo will exhaust the Blue D line sometime in the third quarter.

Tana will work it low and middle, Dez (gasp) will catch one deep for a score.

Eli needs to get a taste of dirt more frequently than he’s used to but he is still Eli and may feast on our back end.

Kai will get us over the hump on the last possession.

Skins 31
Giants 28

We win if.................WE POUND THE ROCK...and of course score more points

We need to dominate time of possession, our db's will get roasted if the Giant's have too many chances.

I would like to see us win but like Charlie Brown, we've all been here before,lining up that kick.......

I know we have a very good thing in RG3 but I just can't let myself get caught up in this excitement right now.

Everytime this team has had an opportunity to make a statement which basically says: "We're here and you're going to have to deal with us"... we come out flat or just plain don't show up period.

Until this team shows me otherwise...I won't believe anything's changed.

They're still Lucy to me and I'm not kicking that ball........

Yep - I'm right where you are DP.

I think our D will get to Goober. He should be good for two turnovers.

As for the Giants D, it's all about their line. If you can marginalize them, and we did it twice last year, their secondary ain't that different from ours. Pressure from the D-line makes them seem better than they are.

Having Zo in on more of our defensive packages seemed to add a spark. I look for more of that. He'll likely be directly involved in one of Goober's mishaps.

Everyone expects Goober to put up big numbers on us. I say all that talk is doodley squat. They'll be lucky if they break 20.

Redskins, 31-19.

**** a NY Giant.

I don't know about anyone else, but I woke up with an epiphany........we spank Mara's bitches today.....that is all.

I'm enjoying the early morning enthusiasm!

Mike, I'm not but I also didn't follow the news very closely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.