• Welcome to the New BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the new software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you find potential glitches, please report those in the Possible New Site Glitches and Issues thread. If you have questions, post them in the New Site Questions? thread.
  • BGO Oracle is a special 'Answer Forum'. Pose any question of your choosing, from 'What is the meaning of life?' to 'How can I remove blood stains from the trunk of my car?'. Members can vote 'up' or 'down' to identify best and worst answers and our software will pronounce the ultimate winner.

What's the World's Best BBQ Sauce?

Boone

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

BBQ sauce. We'll slather it on just about anything we can throw on a grill or smoker. What's the best you've ever had or your all time favorite?

Chris

The Owner's Favorite
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

I prefer a mustard based sauce, I guess it would be S. Carolina style. My favorite I make myself but as far as widely available commercial brands go it’s Sticky Fingers Carolina Classic.

Pulled pork sandwich with sauce, and tangy cole slaw & plenty of celery seed is heaven to me.

Attachments

MikefromOH

Ring of Fame
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Navy

my go to is Sweet Baby Ray's. My Aussie brother in law loved it so much we shipped him a case of it so he could use it.

Neophyte

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

When I'm buying a commercial sauce it's Stubbs. It is the best of what is on the shelf here in Texas. I'm a big fan of Sticky Fingers and use it when I'm at the farm but I can't get it here.

When I have the time though, I make my own. Sadly, this doesn't happen enough.

SilentThreat

The Franchise Player
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Stubbs is the 1 seed for me. Sweet heat leading that pack with Original and Sticky Sweet still bein damn good.

Sweet baby rays is the backup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0