What Have You Uploaded To Youtube?

Happy hour starts in 5 minutes

Nobody

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score

Army

The first video I made was for my wife, who loves Pon & Zi. I thought it was hilarious because of the soundtrack I added (NSFW) but she thought it was adorable. Apparently the humor was lost on her lol. I won't link to it here, because even the title is NSFW, but you can access it through my channel.

The second video I made was a tribute to Iraq war veterans after a close friend of mine was killed. I did it as a personal tribute to my friend, but received so many emails from vets and others about it, that I redid it for all vets. To this day, I can't watch it without tearing up.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyxhEOMj0uQ[/media]

What do you guys have? I can't be the only one.

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

I personally have not put anything of youtube but my wife (wow, it's wierd saying that) has put several things up. Here's my favorite, I helped her write this:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O9L4yPriKU[/media]

Nobody

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score

Army

That's awesome :D

I like when she hit number 9 and kinda paused and smirked with a look that said "how can I possibly do this without ****ing up?" :laugh:

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

That's awesome :D

I like when she hit number 9 and kinda paused and smirked with a look that said "how can I possibly do this without ****ing up?" :laugh:
Ha! That was the look she gave me when we were on the alter 2 weeks ago! :anonymous:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0